A sad sad day

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, September 27, 2005, 10:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Please take a moment and bow your heads to remember the Rappy. I loved that quad but it was time to slow down.
A young man came over tonight and fell in love. I wiped a tear away as it pulled off in the back of his truck.
















Oh well, I'm over it now. I think I'm going to look at the Rhino's tomorrow.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed

 :o  :-X






sorry for you loss..er..um..yeah......sorry

BCConviber

Raptor to Rhino.... what has this world come to?  ;)
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Nightbreed

CONGRATULATIONS!!!


ah mmmm, sorry for your loss too...... ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

LT-R450ApK

i feel your pain mike,Went threw it a while back, a min of this  :'(,Then its like oh yeah time for a new toy like this ;D ;D all the way to the dealership
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LE450-RACER#77

Time to slow down , then why are you looking at the rhino because you know it is faster than your rappy was.     ;)   :Clap.gif 2:L 2:L
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Hollywood

Good deal Mike! You'd have probably killed yourself on it anyway! lol
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Bigscrb15

Awesome Mike! I was gettin closer and closer to buying it. I don't need a sport, Ill kill myself. I love the 4x4 I just want a sport to go fast every now and then. A Rhino would be sweet at RR. Actually for RR I would reccomend the 4seater Kawasaki Mule. That thing is pretty sweet. Especially with having a family. Gotta love the wood dash.


"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

big-daddy

look like a Jaguar  ;) Mike looking to haul a bigger cooler around.  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

ronny86250r

i think he is getting old

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: ronny86250r on September 28, 2005, 12:31:38 AM
i think he is getting old

lol... and fat too. Although, anyone that I have ridden with (with the Rappy) will tell you that I am usually the first one to the stopping point. I definitely rode that thing like I stole it.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Qdawg76

Check out Arctic Cats Version Mike. They look sweet

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

peanut

Quote from: Flsportsman05 on September 28, 2005, 12:46:05 AM
Check out Arctic Cats Version Mike. They look sweet

Now thats what I'm talking about. Can we get it dad? Huh can we, Huh can we, Can we get it dad?
1986 Suzuki Samurai

Dr.Dirt

Get the Kawasaki. If you have a familiy you will like the extra seats. The only thing I have heard about ALL side x side's  is that they have terrible suspension.

dreth

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 27, 2005, 10:52:57 PM
Time to slow down , then why are you looking at the rhino because you know it is faster than your rappy was.     ;)   :Clap.gif 2:L 2:L

goo one Steve ;) ;) ;D  HE GOT YA MIKE ;)

Ida_Mann

no more riding the wheels off of the rappy anymore.

I have such fond memories of that thing pulling into the front yard up in Ocala with the wheel literally zip-tied on because nothing else would hold  ::)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

I  feel  for  ya  brother.  I  just  cant  reach  ya. ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dreth

Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 28, 2005, 03:00:07 PM
no more riding the wheels off of the rappy anymore.

I have such fond memories of that thing pulling into the front yard up in Ocala with the wheel literally zip-tied on because nothing else would hold  ::)

Id@


that aint right! that just aint right!






































but true ;D

Ida_Mann

I'm lookin fer the picture.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: dreth on September 28, 2005, 03:52:14 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on September 28, 2005, 03:00:07 PM
no more riding the wheels off of the rappy anymore.

I have such fond memories of that thing pulling into the front yard up in Ocala with the wheel literally zip-tied on because nothing else would hold  ::)

Id@


that aint right! that just aint right!






































but true ;D

Now tell the story right, It was an allen wrench that held the hub on with zip ties holding the allen wrench in the hole. Talk about McGiver, He aint got nothin on the group of us that day.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

hehehehe

I think the wrench is in the picture too.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

arent we suppost to be working :R

bigscrub79

That is the 1st of 2 tires falling off of one of his quads. (reminder to self: do not let da_mtg_man put on any of my wheels)
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

GSPKurt

QuoteI think I'm going to look at the Rhino's tomorrow.

You do know the Rhinos won't be allowed on most of the new trail system at Ocala, right? Too wide. :'(
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch