Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - whofarted

#1
Group Rides & Events / Anyone riding those weekend?
February 25, 2017, 12:28:06 AM
Anyone riding this weekend 2/26 at croom or Ocala
#2
Group Rides & Events / Re: Anyone riding Ocala or Croom
October 15, 2016, 04:02:20 PM
Thanx Larry I'll probably wait then
#3
Group Rides & Events / Re: Anyone riding Ocala or Croom
October 15, 2016, 03:15:54 PM
Does anyone known if ocala has reopened?
#4
Group Rides & Events / Re: Anyone riding Ocala or Croom
October 08, 2016, 05:26:42 PM
Quote from: kountry23 on October 08, 2016, 02:25:31 AM
I'm thinking about going to the centennial trail  Sunday the 9
I had something come up on the 9th but I'm ddefinitely going out on the 16th.  Let me know if you want to meet up.
#5
Group Rides & Events / Anyone riding Ocala or Croom
October 05, 2016, 09:43:21 PM
Was thinking about riding Saturday or Sunday this weekend or any weekend.  Just hit me up if interested.
#6
Group Rides & Events / Re: OCALA THIS WEEKEND
January 26, 2016, 02:27:35 AM
Anyone want to ride this weekend.........
#7
Group Rides & Events / Re: OCALA THIS WEEKEND
January 23, 2016, 01:32:35 PM
Just let me know if you want to meet up at Croom tomorrow
#8
Group Rides & Events / Re: OCALA THIS WEEKEND
January 22, 2016, 03:31:39 PM
We could always  just  go to Croom if you want to trail ride and play in the mud.  I don't care where I just need to get out and ride ....  let me know
#9
Group Rides & Events / OCALA THIS WEEKEND
January 21, 2016, 01:41:29 AM
Anyone want to ride this weekend 1/23 or 1/24 in Ocala?
#10
Group Rides & Events / Ocala ride Sunday 9/20
September 16, 2015, 08:31:43 PM
I'm going to be riding Ocala this Sunday if anyone is intrested and wants to come along.
#11
If u are riding sunday I'll meet up with you.  Saturday looks a little rainy.
#12
I'm in not sure which day.  Have to keep an eye on the weather. 
#13
I'm looking to ride somewhere sat or sun.  Anyone else
#14
I'll be there around 8 :P
#15
Anyone want to hit croom Saturday or Sunday?
#16
Thanx for the great ride yesterday.  A lot of fun.  It was definitely worth the drive.  The traffic did such on the way home.   Hopefully 2 weeks we can hit croom.
#17
Loaded and ready.   See around 8
#18
Thanx.  I'll see you Sunday morning around 8
#19
I'll go on the 21st.  Always up for riding.
#20
Group Rides & Events / Re: Looking to go riding 12/7
December 04, 2014, 02:02:16 AM
8 works for me too
#21
Group Rides & Events / Re: Looking to go riding 12/7
December 03, 2014, 01:13:04 AM
Sounds good to me
#22
Group Rides & Events / Looking to go riding 12/7
December 02, 2014, 02:04:44 AM
Anyone riding this Sunday? 
#23
Looking to ride this weekend....  Anyone else?
#24
Group Rides & Events / Re: any rides this weekend
October 12, 2014, 10:20:41 PM
It was a good ride.  Thanx guys.  Looking forward to the next one when I get back
#25
Group Rides & Events / Re: any rides this weekend
October 10, 2014, 09:19:28 PM
I'll be there Sunday at 8 am for sure