anyone want to ride this weekend

Started by whofarted, February 23, 2015, 10:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whofarted

I'm looking to ride somewhere sat or sun.  Anyone else

K_Man

I'll be riding Ocala National Forest this weekend.

K_Man
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

kountry23

2012 sportsman 400  27mega mayhems and more to come

K_Man

 I was thinking on going to the all you can eat breakfast buffet ($6.00) at Bass Champions in Salt Springs at 8:00 am on Saturday, then going up to the North OHV Trails (trailhead 316) for a couple of hours after breakfast. 

On Sunday morning, I am going to ride the Centennial Trail.
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

whofarted

I'm in not sure which day.  Have to keep an eye on the weather. 

whofarted

If u are riding sunday I'll meet up with you.  Saturday looks a little rainy.

K_Man

Weather is going to change my plans a little bit. I am going to ride the Centennial Trail both Saturday & Sunday mornings. Will get there around 8:00 am for a quick ride before the lunch time rain starts.
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR

K_Man

Went riding this morning and broke my Commander so I will not be out there Sunday. :-(
2021 Can-Am Defender X MR