Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - kantczak

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: anybody going to 5A
November 20, 2012, 02:58:06 PM
I'm hopping my quad is fixed by then I've havent been out there yet
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Croom to open 7 days a week..
February 13, 2012, 08:34:54 PM
OK thanks
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Croom to open 7 days a week..
February 13, 2012, 08:25:08 PM
OK so I don't need to bring the bike down to
#4
Where to Ride? / Re: Croom to open 7 days a week..
February 13, 2012, 07:27:18 PM
Ya I saw that to. What do I need to bring to get a stamp or sticker for croom I'm driving by the this week and want to sing up
#5
Where to Ride? / Re: moving to brevard
February 13, 2012, 07:25:09 PM
OK ill check it out. So if I'm coming from cocoa beach going north is it on the right or left of 95
#6
Where to Ride? / Re: moving to brevard
February 13, 2012, 05:41:24 PM
Is it really that boring lol but ya ill hit you up when I get there. But is 5a a place I don't really want to take my bike
#7
Where to Ride? / moving to brevard
February 10, 2012, 11:51:06 PM
Im moving to brevard in the next week or so and looking to see if there's anything to ride around there I have a trx450 so I don't take well to the mud and I here a place called 5a they say its muddy