moving to brevard

Started by kantczak, February 10, 2012, 11:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kantczak

Im moving to brevard in the next week or so and looking to see if there's anything to ride around there I have a trx450 so I don't take well to the mud and I here a place called 5a they say its muddy

hatchdemon89

i live in brevard county ride a trx450 n ltz400 pm me sometime or look me up on fb i have a few spots to ride i can tell u about
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

Dirty Girl

i'm still amazed...moving...Brevard...on PURPOSE? hehe j/k
Bombardier DS650X Sand Pig!!
Patches206's better half
Momma to two boys... 13 yo and 4 yo

hatchdemon89

brevard is very boring yes trust me I know I moved here from Ny 6 years ago its boring county
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

kantczak

Is it really that boring lol but ya ill hit you up when I get there. But is 5a a place I don't really want to take my bike

SMP63

Somebody's yankin your chain!!! You can ride it out there, there's trails going around the mud if it hasn't rained allot. Just read a post not long ago that 2 guys on sport quads had a good time @ 5A!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

kantczak

OK ill check it out. So if I'm coming from cocoa beach going north is it on the right or left of 95

SMP63

Left side of I-95 exit 231 Stuckway Rd. Go back under 95 & it dead ends into parking area.
If you have a GPS recomend taking it. Trails are not marked!!!!  Have fun!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

hatchdemon89

its not far I ride mine out at 5a all the time its not far from cocoabeach Im in port saint john right by merritt island
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold