Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - monkeyonashovel

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Whoops at croom
February 11, 2015, 01:14:37 PM
Wife and I rode at Croom Monday. The whoops are on every trail. Back to ONF for us!
#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Croom mines
September 28, 2014, 04:13:15 AM
I'm not going to make it. The kids have me busy. Hope you all have fun!
#3
Where to Ride? / Re: Croom mines
September 16, 2014, 12:39:40 PM
I'd like to go. I'll have to see what the family has planned that day before I can say for sure.
#4
 I might be up for a Croom ride.
#5
Group Rides & Events / Re: Anybody riding this week?
March 25, 2014, 10:45:57 PM
I ended up having some family things claim my Wed and Thurs. I think I'm goint to try to hit Croom next Mon, the 31st.
#6
Group Rides & Events / Anybody riding this week?
March 22, 2014, 07:13:05 PM
I'm on vacation for the week. Woo-Hoo! Anybody going to Croom or ONF this week?
#7
Group Rides & Events / Re: anyone wanna ride wed
March 04, 2014, 02:03:19 AM
Wish I could, but it's a work day for me.
#8
Group Rides & Events / Re: Anyone riding tomorrow 2/8
February 09, 2014, 12:50:22 AM
I've got to check with the fam and see what they have planned for me. Where you thinking about going?
#9
Group Rides & Events / Re: this sat anyone
January 31, 2014, 05:55:32 PM
Monster Jam for me, too.
#10
Group Rides & Events / Re: Ocala 1/19/14
January 18, 2014, 04:47:22 PM
I'm not going to be able to make it. Maybe next time.
#11
Group Rides & Events / Re: Ocala 1/19/14
January 10, 2014, 07:30:26 PM
I hope I can make it. I will know better when it gets a little closer.
#12
Open Discussion / Re: Prefered ride day ?
January 07, 2014, 06:36:58 PM
I prefer to ride during the week, because there are fewer riders on the trails, but I realize that doesn't work for most people.
#13
Group Rides & Events / Anybody riding Monday?
January 04, 2014, 08:11:26 PM
I'm off work Monday and was thinking about going to Croom or Ocala. Anybody else going riding Monday?
#14
Group Rides & Events / Re: anyone going rideing this sat
December 11, 2013, 05:45:58 PM
I'd be up for a Croom ride.
#15
Group Rides & Events / Re: anyone going rideing this sat
December 10, 2013, 04:04:23 PM
Where are you thinking about riding?
#16
Group Rides & Events / Croom tomorrow, anybody?
October 16, 2013, 11:43:29 PM
I'll be at Croom on Thursday. Anybody else going to be there?
#17
It's a work weekend for me. Hope everybody has fun and stays safe!
#18
Group Rides & Events / Re: ONF Saturday 8-3
July 31, 2013, 10:54:18 AM
I'm thinking I'll most likely ride Centennial, starting out at Big Scrub.
#19
Group Rides & Events / ONF Saturday 8-3
July 29, 2013, 05:52:04 PM
Thinking about going to Ocala this weekend. Anybody else going?
#20
I'd like to go riding this Sunday, but the weather is looking a little questionable.
#21
I'm riding Ocala on Monday. Hit me up if you want to come along.
#22
I'm thinking about riding Wiregrass trail on Monday. Anybody else interested in going?
#23
I'm going to try to hit Ocala again in 2 or 3 weeks once work slows down and the rains pick up.
#24
Group Rides & Events / Re: Ride ONF May 4th.
April 28, 2013, 05:31:35 PM
I won't be able to make it. It"s my Saturday to work. Hopefully next time!
#25
Group Rides & Events / Re: Ride ONF May 4th.
April 14, 2013, 04:50:59 PM
I'd like to go. I'll have to see what is going on with Mrs Monkey and the little monkeys that day.