ONF Saturday 8-3

Started by monkeyonashovel, July 29, 2013, 05:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkeyonashovel

Thinking about going to Ocala this weekend. Anybody else going?

1Scorpion

 I would like to but I might be for headed for Atlanta..   Besides it's too hot for me.  I'll check the temps in Sept.

little blue 300

Which area are you going to ? Larry

Thunderdually

Quote from: 1Scorpion on July 30, 2013, 09:50:41 PM
I would like to but I might be for headed for Atlanta..   Besides it's too hot for me.  I'll check the temps in Sept.



WIMP     ;D
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

monkeyonashovel

I'm thinking I'll most likely ride Centennial, starting out at Big Scrub.

1Scorpion

Quote from: Thunderdually on July 31, 2013, 12:04:20 AM
Quote from: 1Scorpion on July 30, 2013, 09:50:41 PM
I would like to but I might be for headed for Atlanta..   Besides it's too hot for me.  I'll check the temps in Sept.



WIMP    
Compared to you and Larry.  Yup I guess I am. :D   

little blue 300

Quote from: monkeyonashovel on July 31, 2013, 10:54:18 AM
I'm thinking I'll most likely ride Centennial, starting out at Big Scrub.

I did that 4 weeks ago and didn't enjoy it too much. There were trees down everywhere and one place was completely blocked and you couldn't go over or under them. Also we were first on the trail that day and the spider webs were really bad as well as the horse fly's.

I like the Centennial Trail, but didn't that day.

Larry

gmiller0737

Rode the Longleaf (Yellow) Trail from Rodman to Salt Springs Today 3 or 4 Trees down on the Salt Springs Connector People have made trails around all but 1 & We winched it out of the way,Also a Tree across the Longleaf Trail between the Salt Springs Connector & Delancy (Closer to Salt Springs) was not able to winch it out of the way,Oterwise in the am We had a good ride,Heavy Rains started around 2 pm.

yfz450turbo

Never been there, would love to join...where is everyone heading out from
And would a yfz 450 be fine there or is it and crazy mud ?

gmiller0737

Your YFZ will be fine almost no Mud,I usualy Park @ Rodman Trail Head but I never ride on weekends only during the week when it's not crowded.