Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - johntrx450r

#1
Group Rides & Events / Re: Jacksonville area ride
September 30, 2011, 09:37:02 AM
Oh well look at the Hastings thread in where to ride. A guy put an inbedded google map of where to go. Let me know if that works!
#4
Group Rides & Events / Re: Jacksonville area ride
September 29, 2011, 04:01:56 PM
Yeah I went to Hastings last week, it was fun. Definatly not dry. It's alot different than what I'm used too. You can open it up alot down there. Where I rode in NC you would never hit 3rd gear. I'm definatly going back to Hastings in a couple weeks if ya wanna go!
#5
Group Rides & Events / Re: Jacksonville area ride
September 23, 2011, 04:38:16 PM
Heading out to Hastings tomorrow 9/24 if anyone wants to go!!!
#6
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: 22MAY11 short ride in JAX
September 18, 2011, 11:53:45 PM
Sounds good keep me posted
#7
Group Rides & Events / Re: Jacksonville area ride
September 17, 2011, 05:01:38 PM
Never mind I'm an idiot. I live in fruit cove too. Anywhere to ride around here?
#8
Group Rides & Events / Re: Jacksonville area ride
September 17, 2011, 04:59:52 PM
I sent u an email with my contact info! Let me know if ya get some free time! What part of jacksonvlle do u live?
#9
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: 22MAY11 short ride in JAX
September 17, 2011, 03:10:02 PM
Thanks dude! If ya ever want to go ride let me know! I need some heads up though! I have a youngin and have to find a trailer to borrow. Mine is in NC til end of Nov.
#10
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: 22MAY11 short ride in JAX
September 17, 2011, 01:16:08 PM
Is there any where to ride around here?? I'm itching to ride so bad!
#11
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: 22MAY11 short ride in JAX
September 16, 2011, 09:01:02 PM
not to far from me (fruit cove) can a 2x4 run out there or is it to soupy?
#12
Where to Ride? / Re: SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!
September 16, 2011, 08:37:46 PM
Im new to the Jacksonville area and this place sounds like a pretty cool place to ride!! If anyone around here wants to go ride there let me know. Hell if anyone wants to go ride here let me know!!!
#13
Group Rides & Events / Jacksonville area ride
September 16, 2011, 08:25:08 PM
Im new to the Jacksonville area. Wanting to get a group to go ride near by! Any takers???