Jacksonville area ride

Started by johntrx450r, September 16, 2011, 08:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johntrx450r

Im new to the Jacksonville area. Wanting to get a group to go ride near by! Any takers???
If your not first... your last!!!!

05 TRX 450R,
Jetted
Cam
Race Pipe
Hole Shots
Nerf bars

ShortBusHEMI

I'm up to go ridin'. just need to find time. lol.
08 TRX450ER

johntrx450r

I sent u an email with my contact info! Let me know if ya get some free time! What part of jacksonvlle do u live?
If your not first... your last!!!!

05 TRX 450R,
Jetted
Cam
Race Pipe
Hole Shots
Nerf bars

johntrx450r

Never mind I'm an idiot. I live in fruit cove too. Anywhere to ride around here?
If your not first... your last!!!!

05 TRX 450R,
Jetted
Cam
Race Pipe
Hole Shots
Nerf bars

johntrx450r

Heading out to Hastings tomorrow 9/24 if anyone wants to go!!!
If your not first... your last!!!!

05 TRX 450R,
Jetted
Cam
Race Pipe
Hole Shots
Nerf bars

xchief1320

Yeah owning an ATV in Jax sucks anymore. You have to pack it up and drive atleast an hour to ride anywhere legal. I normally ride Hastings, and Sandbox in Ga, and have ridden ONF a few times. Sandbox is by far my favorite place to ride though.. Hastings is cool but gets old if it's dry and dusty.

johntrx450r

Yeah I went to Hastings last week, it was fun. Definatly not dry. It's alot different than what I'm used too. You can open it up alot down there. Where I rode in NC you would never hit 3rd gear. I'm definatly going back to Hastings in a couple weeks if ya wanna go!
If your not first... your last!!!!

05 TRX 450R,
Jetted
Cam
Race Pipe
Hole Shots
Nerf bars

4x4dirtysouth

Hello, Live in the Daytona Beach area and am looking for places to ride. We go to Mud Muckers every month but I would like to ride at least 2 or 3 times during the month. Directions to your ride area in Hastings comming from I-95 would be great! NO WHERE TO RIDE IN VOLUSIA COUNTY THAT I KNOW OF! SUCKS!



johntrx450r

Oh well look at the Hastings thread in where to ride. A guy put an inbedded google map of where to go. Let me know if that works!
If your not first... your last!!!!

05 TRX 450R,
Jetted
Cam
Race Pipe
Hole Shots
Nerf bars

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

mudbucket2

a good place to go ride is (( scottsmoor 5a )) alot of land to ride, only thing is that it is about 1 to 1 1/2 hr drive . exit 231 on i95 just south of i4 ....enjoy

abrady

mudbucket2,
   did u go there in the pass few day? we went two weeks ago and had a blast.lots of water
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Ole Nasty

Do you know the name of exit 231 so I can look it up on google?  Or maybe some directions?
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

SMP63

Stuckway Rd.  Exit 231 on I-95 head west & the road dead ends & becomes the parking area for 5A!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

abrady

its county RD.5A exit 231 four exits pass I4 on 95south.
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

SMP63

#18
Quote from: Ole Nasty on October 02, 2011, 06:47:47 PM
Is this where you park?
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=28.765731,-80.896915&hl=en&ll=28.765703,-80.896797&spn=0.077947,0.154324&sll=28.765741,-80.896947&sspn=0.004872,0.009645&vpsrc=6&mra=mift&mrsp=1&sz=17&t=m&z=13
Looks like a Game Refuge, any problems with law riding out there?

Yes Ole Nasty thats where you park.  The west side of I-95 Stuckway Rd. dead ends thats the parking area!  No problems with the law. Good place to ride!!! You need to check it out!!!!
If you liked Hastings, you'll love this place. I like it better than Hastings!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Ole Nasty

I'm gonna have to check it out.  Its 2 hours away from me so I'll have to make it an all day thing.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

SMP63

The same for me too. I feel it's worth the drive, Hastings not so much!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

abrady

just watch out some of the water holes are deep.
o9 550 H1, mudlites

Ole Nasty

Its all good I just snorkeled my Grizzly, now I gotta do my Sportsman.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Ole Nasty

Anybody wanna get together and go riding tomorrow?  Maybe Hastings or Hogwaller or somewhere?  Probably Hastings since its free.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]