Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SyS3d1t

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Important news regarding our trails.
February 01, 2011, 01:55:04 AM
Wish my buddy's would of got a pass when I got mine.. Keep us updated they keep asking if you still got the trails closed. I got my pass but they didn't get one no fun to ride by yourself ha
#2
Sounds like fun.. I got two buddys that would prolly be down for that also
#3
Racing Scene / Re: thanksgiving weekend
November 26, 2010, 04:53:47 PM
There today?
#4
Racing Scene / Re: This weekend
November 22, 2010, 01:45:18 AM
I know after you told me that I gave my buddy hell for not wanting to go.. You bet I'll be at the next one I'm still sad haha
#5
Racing Scene / Re: This weekend
November 22, 2010, 12:50:55 AM
We had a good time today!!! Got my membership may come camp next weekend... After talking to you wish I would of came yesterday ;-(
#6
Racing Scene / Re: This weekend
November 21, 2010, 12:41:46 PM
What about today? (sunday)