Utility atv race....mud, water, trail combo - who is interested?

Started by Dixie Normous, December 11, 2010, 03:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Normous

I have mentioned to Paul about putting on some sort of race for the utility quads throught the water / mud portion of the Motoplex. It may have to include some portion of the trails to get from water/mud to other water/mud areas. We are curious as to how many people would be interested in participating in something like this? As far as the specifics.....we are in the very very early stage of even discussing such an event.
I am just guessing it would be after the first of the year / all holidays. Don't know what the cost of entering the race would be, prizes, etc.
I would like for it to be a lengthy type of lap race through some of the messy stuff out there.
we would be open to suggestions as this will take a little bit to plan I would think....so to start with...who would be interested in participating in such an event? Its going to be an open type race to anyone, any size bike...so its gonna be a " Bring Whatcha Got And Hope You Bring Enough".....whos interested???

Lets start the list, along with questions / suggestions!!!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

SyS3d1t

Sounds like fun.. I got two buddys that would prolly be down for that also
07 700 Grizz With EPS, 27" ITP's On 14" ITP Rims, Snorkel's, HMF Penland Slip on, Warn 2500LB Winch

Dixie Normous

I also think it would be something fun to do.....I know that I could get an estimate 8-12 riders that would be interested. I would like to get an approximately 25 riders. I am still looking for suggestions from people if they have any????
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit