Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 08KFX450r

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Sand drag call out
January 19, 2011, 12:57:16 AM
Hey man, Im not talkin crap, all I am sayin is what I heard, im sure you will beat me, I never said I can beat you in a drag race, if you want to race me it will be on an mx track, but other than that, no im not drag racing you. Waste of time to me, I dont see why everything on this forum is always smack talk. If you lose, so be it, set up another meet.
#2
Racing Scene / Re: Sand drag call out
January 10, 2011, 01:05:22 AM
Well, dont see the slow raptor talkin smack anymore, heard he got shut down!
#3
Racing Scene / Re: Make poll
January 09, 2011, 01:34:27 AM
What? You must have read it wrong, polaris and suzuki have been at the top
#4
Racing Scene / Re: Make poll
January 08, 2011, 03:56:10 PM
Poll has been edited
#5
Racing Scene / Make poll
January 05, 2011, 01:30:26 AM
SUZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#6
Racing Scene / Re: 2011 1st RACE
January 05, 2011, 01:28:43 AM
HAHA, the only thing good about yamaha is looks.
#7
Racing Scene / Re: 2011 1st RACE
January 05, 2011, 12:30:12 AM
HAHA, if you would have bought a suzuki first you would not be in this situation!
#8
Racing Scene / Re: Well Everyone!!!
January 05, 2011, 12:27:54 AM
HAHA, yeh, I may do the drag races!
#9
Racing Scene / Well Everyone!!!
January 04, 2011, 03:08:31 AM
For you all that seen the 200x three wheeler I brought to the plex that never started due to the need of another head is now getting an xr500 motor put in it. Cant wait to get it done!
#10
Open Discussion / Re: Crazy.....
January 04, 2011, 03:05:21 AM
Im puttin an xr500 motor in my 200x. In process now, takes some fab work.
#11
Racing Scene / Re: 2011 1st RACE
January 03, 2011, 02:45:15 AM
Idk, I think im runnin with you, then next season I will be pro am. But till then I must see of lil eckels will root for me instead of you.
#12
Racing Scene / Re: Freestyle on the rzr
December 23, 2010, 02:34:10 AM
Move the ramp back farther.....keep movin it back until its longer than the step up, then it wont look as long!  ;D
#13
Racing Scene / Re: Hey tyler
December 12, 2010, 11:30:36 PM
HAHA!!! Your turn next :)
#14
Racing Scene / Hey Paul!
December 07, 2010, 04:48:44 PM
I think we should start the races a little bit later this time....kinda cold. ;D
#15
Hirsch will
#16
Racing Scene / Re: Thanksgiving Points were updated!!!!
November 29, 2010, 04:16:51 PM
Is the last race a double points race? I shoiuld have the win if it isnt.
#17
Racing Scene / Re: RZR
November 15, 2010, 04:26:38 PM
Thats pretty sick....that dude layin down on a wheelie is hilarious
#18
Racing Scene / Re: RZR
November 15, 2010, 04:09:11 PM
#19
Racing Scene / Re: RZR
November 15, 2010, 04:05:24 PM
Dude he barely escaped death...flipped over him
#20
Racing Scene / RZR
November 15, 2010, 02:51:10 PM
#21
Racing Scene / Re: MY DOG
November 14, 2010, 09:39:17 PM
Man...you must live in one crazy neighborhood...by the way, did anyone see the jags game? WOW! WOW! ;D ;)
#22
Racing Scene / Re: GREAT RIDE
November 14, 2010, 09:35:28 PM
I dont have a ride out there..... :(
#23
Racing Scene / Re: GREAT RIDE
November 14, 2010, 02:04:30 AM
I probably wont make the turkey weekend either.
#24
So is it adults or kid and adult?
#25
I need a teamate!!!!!!