Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Motoplex_Matt

#1
Racing Scene / Re: Fantasy football
July 29, 2011, 02:45:32 PM
I'm in.
#2
Racing Scene / Re: RACE WEEK
November 29, 2010, 02:12:00 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on November 29, 2010, 01:40:13 AM
That was a great race. tight wheel to wheel. Matt had a close call on the finish line made me and paul gasp in the 1st moto. But the jumping over the the other riders along the back section was plain awsome made up for the close call.

Again great racing thanks to Paul and Matt.

That was by far my favorite race so far. I thought I was done on the jump. :o Still don't know how I didn't crash. Thanks to Tommy T and Walsh for adjusting my shocks so that don't happen again.  :ThumbsUp.gif
#3
Racing Scene / Re: RACE WEEK
November 29, 2010, 02:06:16 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on November 29, 2010, 01:29:58 AM
Not sure about the moving up thing! I thought about just going for the back section but wasn't feeling it. I will get a hold of you and set something up. I need all the help I can get.

Just let me know when.  :ThumbsUp.gif
#4
Racing Scene / Re: RACE WEEK
November 29, 2010, 01:20:01 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on November 29, 2010, 01:05:33 AM
Snackpac thank you for hooking up Little E. Missed you guys out there. And yes that by far was one of the best races I have had, thanks for not making me look to bad Matt.

No problem sir. I think you need to move up to intermediate next season.  :ThumbsUp.gif I can help you over some jumps if you come out on a weekend.
#5
Quote from: Paul_S on November 16, 2010, 11:18:31 PM
That's right people...my beloved Bills finally won...2010 is just starting in the NFL  8)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alyssa-jung/buffalo-bills-finally-win_b_783836.html

Bills suck!
#6
Racing Scene / Re: Who Won?
November 01, 2010, 05:36:34 PM
I think we should reschedule it for after the last race.
#7
Racing Scene / Re: Endurance Race March 5th 2011
September 08, 2010, 02:33:26 PM
I'm in.
#8
Racing Scene / Re: THANKS MATT and ARRON
August 05, 2010, 05:30:54 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 05, 2010, 02:33:52 PM
Thanks matt had a great time at the plex yesterday ;D ;D ;D it was nice meeting pauls son Arron what an awesome young man ;D ;D ;D he made some perty good jumps on the rzr ;D ;D ;D he scared the hell out of me every time we started to jump he would yell  :o :o :o :o that was a blast!!!
No problem Herschell. Glad you had fun. Aaron made me nervous on a couple of them jumps. The whole way home he was talking about how fun that rzr is.
#9
Racing Scene / Re: my first jump on a quad
July 30, 2010, 01:08:20 AM
Haha. I'm sure you can do better than that guy. :ThumbsUp.gif