Main Menu

RACE WEEK

Started by rzr ridr, November 22, 2010, 08:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

YALL ready for round 9 YEE HAW ;D ;D ;D lets rip it up :ThumbsUp.gif :pirate.gif :drive.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

Jeckels and Little "E" are in for some fun. Both quads went thru some serious work over the last few weeks, can't wait to see the difference.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

rzr ridr

You guys coming out fri chris ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

 :'( :'( :'( Sorry I missed out yesterday Paul we had a major breakdown so I had to hook up ;D ;D ;D sure wanted to be there :(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

No problem homes.

You missed some great racing, I think the race between Matt and Jeckles was the most exciting racing I have seen at the plex yet.

snackpac74

Hey RZR that means we have to run harder dec 11th to make it up....   ;D  
We miss out as well.  But we will be there for the 11th....  
Already counting down the days  ;)
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

JECKELS

Snackpac thank you for hooking up Little E. Missed you guys out there. And yes that by far was one of the best races I have had, thanks for not making me look to bad Matt.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Motoplex_Matt

Quote from: JECKELS on November 29, 2010, 01:05:33 AM
Snackpac thank you for hooking up Little E. Missed you guys out there. And yes that by far was one of the best races I have had, thanks for not making me look to bad Matt.

No problem sir. I think you need to move up to intermediate next season.  :ThumbsUp.gif I can help you over some jumps if you come out on a weekend.

JECKELS

Not sure about the moving up thing! I thought about just going for the back section but wasn't feeling it. I will get a hold of you and set something up. I need all the help I can get.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

You jump the back section and you will definitely be a force next year.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

That was a great race. tight wheel to wheel. Matt had a close call on the finish line made me and paul gasp in the 1st moto. But the jumping over the the other riders along the back section was plain awsome made up for the close call.

Again great racing thanks to Paul and Matt.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

JECKELS

Only time will tell. And to think it was only a few months ago you all watched me snap my subframe and rip the carb out of the bike on the back stretch.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

JECKELS

Try being one of those other riders that matt jumps over.  :( :( :(
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

#13
Quote from: JECKELS on November 29, 2010, 01:49:42 AM
Try being one of those other riders that matt jumps over.  :( :( :(


you could told him if the oil drain plug was tight. lol
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

JECKELS

Bigworm, Thanks for the help, I really enjoyed the tire change on the side of I-10. Can't wait to NOT do that again.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Motoplex_Matt

Quote from: JECKELS on November 29, 2010, 01:29:58 AM
Not sure about the moving up thing! I thought about just going for the back section but wasn't feeling it. I will get a hold of you and set something up. I need all the help I can get.

Just let me know when.  :ThumbsUp.gif

Motoplex_Matt

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on November 29, 2010, 01:40:13 AM
That was a great race. tight wheel to wheel. Matt had a close call on the finish line made me and paul gasp in the 1st moto. But the jumping over the the other riders along the back section was plain awsome made up for the close call.

Again great racing thanks to Paul and Matt.

That was by far my favorite race so far. I thought I was done on the jump. :o Still don't know how I didn't crash. Thanks to Tommy T and Walsh for adjusting my shocks so that don't happen again.  :ThumbsUp.gif

rzr ridr

Yall shut up >:( >:( >:(im already peedoff I didnt make it now yall rubbing salt in the wound rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 glad yall had a great time without me :( ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

Quote from: JECKELS on November 29, 2010, 01:05:33 AM
Snackpac thank you for hooking up Little E. Missed you guys out there. And yes that by far was one of the best races I have had, thanks for not making me look to bad Matt.
No Problem Bro....  
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

snackpac74

Quote from: Motoplex_Matt on November 29, 2010, 01:20:01 AM
Quote from: JECKELS on November 29, 2010, 01:05:33 AM
Snackpac thank you for hooking up Little E. Missed you guys out there. And yes that by far was one of the best races I have had, thanks for not making me look to bad Matt.

No problem sir. I think you need to move up to intermediate next season.  :ThumbsUp.gif I can help you over some jumps if you come out on a weekend.

Next season?  :D  WHY wait make the move this season 8).   Just saying get a head start.   
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

JECKELS

When I can clear the back, without breaking my back. :pinch.gif
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

rzr ridr

Quote from: snackpac74 on November 28, 2010, 05:32:45 PM
Hey RZR that means we have to run harder dec 11th to make it up....   ;D  
We miss out as well.  But we will be there for the 11th....  
Already counting down the days  ;)
Yes sir cant wait either bro ;D we all should get together and practice before the race ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: JECKELS on November 29, 2010, 03:35:22 PM
When I can clear the back, without breaking my back. :pinch.gif
You can do it :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 29, 2010, 10:52:16 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on November 28, 2010, 05:32:45 PM
Hey RZR that means we have to run harder dec 11th to make it up....   ;D  
We miss out as well.  But we will be there for the 11th....  
Already counting down the days  ;)

Yeah that would be cool to practice.  ONE MAJOR Problem I am in EGYPT...LOL well see ya satuday morning.... 
GO TEAM ECP!!!!!!!   
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

LOL is that bum freak Egypt ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

Yeah pretty much..  It's not bad out here. but it's work.... 
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad