Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Honda328i

#1
Open Discussion / Re: Any old members still around?
October 03, 2017, 09:09:53 PM
Old as in age or been on this forum?  ;D ;D  I guess I'm probably both!  First time I have been on this website in several years, but still around and good to see some familiar names.  Yes, the blue/orange Honda is still around, but the street bike gets most of the attention these days.  take care
#2
Racing Scene / Damn that Id@...
November 10, 2009, 06:30:23 PM
He eats those devil >:D eggs and then heads right for the Plex!   :o
#3
Open Discussion / Re: Redneck expresions
July 28, 2007, 10:15:45 PM
Bubba's life ambition is deciding whether to take the hoods off the cars sitting on blocks in the yard or leave them on.
#4
Open Discussion / Re: Redneck expresions
July 28, 2007, 10:12:54 PM
You's mamma is so fat that when she rides in the elevator and pushes the button to go up, she goes down.
#5
Open Discussion / Re: Redneck expresions
July 28, 2007, 10:08:10 PM
When leaving work: "I'm gonna make like a baby and HEAD OUT"
#6
Open Discussion / Re: HOLLYWOOD WHERE ARE YOU
June 29, 2007, 02:59:20 PM
Here he is back in his "Bigg_Pimpin" days (for all the old timers)  He was a great guy to ride with (just not to follow into the trees  ;)  ) lol
#7
Open Discussion / Re: Hey Mr. BoNes
June 29, 2007, 02:13:58 PM
I always have been a strong supporter of this site and appreciate the fact that it remains family-friendly.

Recently; however, I am extremely disappointed with the lack of support and participation in the recent rally that was held for the benefit of our quad community.  There are way too many no-shows from this site, and for that I am disappointed.

Then to add further insult to injury, several members here have chosen to throw my friends under the bus over the rally, with unfounded and highly libelous comments, many of whom did not even bother to attend the rally.  It's like writing a movie review without having seen the film.

I have met some really great people here, and for that I am grateful.  I hate having to write this because of that.  Keeping things friendly and positive in an open forum is the best way to build friendships and community.  Those of you here that do not follow that should be ashamed by the negativity and divisiveness that you bring to our community, and the poor representation you bring to outsiders.  

As a long-time Contributing Member, I am really rethinking my involvement here, I'm sorry to say.  That's just the way I feel, and I'm being honest.  It's really too bad that a couple of bad apples spoil the whole basket.
#8
There's one on display at my local dealer.  They are supposed to have test drives in July I think.
#9
Quote from: KB on June 09, 2007, 08:29:46 AM
Bounty's wife is talking on it now,sounds like a sweet woman.
Your a lucky man.

Yes you are, she won you the prize pack on the radio today too!  Congratulations!
#10
What Chuck said!  Thanks for making that long drive over there for the cause.  You guys are doing great! 
#11
If you don't live near Tampa, you can listen online:

http://www.620wdae.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html?refreshed=yes


The show starts at 7:00 am
#12
Open Discussion / Re: Durhamtown
June 07, 2007, 12:37:33 AM
That's true, if you bring your own quads, they probably won't say anything, but probably due to insurance reasons, they follow the 6-12-16 "rules" for their rentals.  There was a kid there last time riding a 450R...  could hardly reach the shifter  :o
#13
Open Discussion / Re: Engagement Rings
June 07, 2007, 12:27:48 AM
How much you spend on a ring will depend largely on your budget and perhaps your credit.  It also communicates a lot to and from your fiance.  While "bigger is better" might sound like the thing to do, it may not be.  If your bride to be is more concerned about the size of her ring than her love and commitment to your relationship, you might want to reconsider.  There are lots of women out there that don't have a 2K diamond that are very happily married.  She just wants to know that she is more important to you then any other girl, and that you have chosen this ring as a enduring symbol of your lifelong relationship.  With that in mind, buy one that she will still have on her 50th.

My wife has a Marquis stone, but then we bought her wedding band as a wrap with several diamonds and sapphires that interlocks with the engagement ring.  I picked the engagement ring, and then she chose the wedding ring.  That way too, I didn't have to buy it all at once.

If you don't have the money early in marriage, you can always have the original diamond re-set into a larger arrangement on your 10th or 20th anniversary.  If you do have the ability to spend 2-3 months salary, then do so, but first educate yourself on the different clarities, cuts, and colors.  Then, buy one with certified papers so you aren't just taking someone's word on the quality.  Good luck!
#14
Perhaps to put it simply... Durhamtown, but in Florida.  Am I right?  ;)
#15
Honestly, a lot of people at Dtown speak highly of renting the RV's that are parked under a big open-ended pole barn.  You can ride right up to them and you have a great covered place just outside your door.  Especially if it rains.....  Well, we won't go there.... ;)
#16
Open Discussion / Re: Sticker residue
June 03, 2007, 01:03:52 PM
Goof off is in an aerosol can, but try "Goo Gone" in a liquid, it is probably milder.  Dab a small amount on a rag and use elbow grease, but test on inconspicuous paint to be sure. Unfortunately the heat may have "cured" or hardened the plastic.

Chuck_Norris just did this to his trailer too, ask him what he used.
#17
Ohh, I'm so sorry to hear that. :'(  My condolances and prayers for your family.  You will see your little angel again some day, she just got to go to heaven a little earlier than the rest of us.
#18
That's some sick stuff right there, wya to go!!  Fred, my son still talks about the show you did last year at Dreth's place.   Makes me want to go back to DT again real soon.
#19
Open Discussion / Re: Happy Bday ChuckNorris
May 17, 2007, 06:13:06 PM
Glücklicher Geburtstag!!  (HB in German) since you now work at VW  :)
#20
Quote from: Ida_Mann on May 16, 2007, 10:32:28 AM
the more the merrier,,,,does anyone know if Bill's place is still being rented out?  I thought I heard rumors that it was being sold or somet5hing.

Id@

I believe it is still there, but you can't ride in or out of it to the plantation anymore.  That entrance to the trail is closed.
#21
Did you say the "D" word?  2nd week might me good for me, if I haven't burned all my vacation time by Aug.
#22
Open Discussion / Re: Things to Ponder
May 14, 2007, 09:41:16 PM
Well ain't that the truth, LMBO  ;D  good one Lauren, I needed that!  O for a little common sense.
#23
Open Discussion / Re: Post your significant other
May 14, 2007, 09:26:09 AM
My Foxy lady  ;)
#24
I used to be mostly #3, and with the family it still would be.  I had to switch to #1 when I got older  ;), a ute without Elka just kills my back, besides the faster you go the less you notice  ;D.

so 95% #1,  5% #3.
#25
SIGNED
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com