Redneck expresions

Started by caospop, July 15, 2007, 06:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

More confused than a dog tryin to burry his sh*t on a frozen lake
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

qt314nfla

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 16, 2007, 07:30:39 PM
More confused than a dog tryin to burry his sh*t on a frozen lake


i like that one!

z400stunter

HAHA That one's pretty funny Fred.  When we going riding?
JUMP IT!

caospop

DAMN I never thought it could get this far. Thanks for the laughs. I know I could use some of these with my customers at work. ;)
2007 Polaris Sportsman

yunt2ride

Finer than a frogs hair split 7 ways

Don't let that bulldog mouth overload your chihuahua a$$.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

anarion55

Ok... four come to mind...three of them are PG rated...(bonus points for naming all four movies).

"Crazier than a sh*thouse rat"

"Ya can't ride two horses with one a**" (This one specifically applies to us, as we have 3 quads, 2 dirt bikes and 3 street bikes)

"Well I been to a picnic, a world's fair and a rodeo, and if that ain't the STUPIDEST thing I ever heard over a set o' headphones..."

"You use your tongue purdier than a twenny-dollar wh*re"

Tony
Shut up and hang on.

Tony

Kawasaki KFX400, ZX-9r

Southern4x4

My cow died last night so I dont need your bull.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

caospop

"You use your tongue purdier than a twenny-dollar wh*re"

HAHAHAHA Blazing Saddles(SP)
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Sleazy_Rider78

Happier than a pig in mud (or sh*t, for the older crowd)
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

GrizzlyGator

how about..........sh*t fire!

HARRY-SACS

She's almost as pretty as my sister mom!   :-*

Da_Mtg_Man

She so pretty I'd crawl through 5 miles of broken glass just to drink her bath water.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

NYRAPTOR

if someone asks you a stupid question, answer them with this,

"Does a one legged duck swim in circles?"

quadracer1992

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on July 21, 2007, 07:38:17 AM
if someone asks you a stupid question, answer them with this,

"Does a one legged duck swim in circles?"
of course it does
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

z400stunter

Quote from: quadracer1992 on July 21, 2007, 04:29:45 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on July 21, 2007, 07:38:17 AM
if someone asks you a stupid question, answer them with this,

"Does a one legged duck swim in circles?"
of course it does

He might, but he walks really funny!  Picture it.
JUMP IT!

caospop

#41
Shut UP! you TICK TURD...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

NYRAPTOR

BUFORD T. JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!


Da_Mtg_Man

DADDY, Look at that big alligator.....


Oooomph, That reminds me, I gotta call your mama tonight. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Southern4x4

I think I just went 10-100
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Honda328i

When leaving work: "I'm gonna make like a baby and HEAD OUT"
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

You's mamma is so fat that when she rides in the elevator and pushes the button to go up, she goes down.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Bubba's life ambition is deciding whether to take the hoods off the cars sitting on blocks in the yard or leave them on.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Scramdaddy

Pigs get fat, and hogs get slaughtered.
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Moose

This guy goes to the store and asks for a "cousin art" coffee maker.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com