The Wall Street Journal (THE FRONT PAGE!!)

Started by miamigirlrider, April 17, 2007, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamigirlrider

Yes, yes, ATVMIAXTREME and Lil Gio from AMX made it to THE WALL STREET JOURNAL! and you haven't seen anything yet!


[url="http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg"]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9546/carissig18yv1bm.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY

Yes I have to agree, 250 is way too small for a 15 year old.  Heck 700 is too small for a 37 year old :o

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 11, 2007, 10:55:37 PM
  Heck 700 is too small for a 37 year old :o

LMAO  ;D....
I agree that the age limits and sizes of ATVs are way off..I could just imagine when my son was 14 yrs old at 5' 10 & 165lbs riding a 90cc ATV  :(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com