Ok this may seem petty but it drives me nuts!
It is CROOM not croom!
People like to put an "s" or a "t" on the end of words and it drives me crazy! read the signs people!
Examples:
Walmarts ( no s)
acrosst (no t)
Kmarts ( no s)
Next store ( next door)
supposedly (supposeBly)
Eckerd (Eckerds) (when they were around)
LibRary (Libary)
specific (pacific)
Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!
hay chris did your wife help you spell all the words right :R
Chris, it`s "library" not (libary), And I am not a grammer teacher "by" not (my) any means.
Just picking not (picins) on ya brotha.
I do understand your point though, It kinda "Bugs" me too!!!
i spelled Library right.. whatca talkin bout fool? I made the "R" big to get the "RARY" instead of "Berry" sound.. yeah that was supposed to be BY not MY.. (shrug) typos happen... anyway im talking about how people speak, not type..
Quote from: cutngrs on December 12, 2005, 09:39:45 PM
hay chris did your wife help you spell all the words right :R
no but im sure yours did... ;)
Don,
if your interested, i have a coil and CDI box you can try so you can see if that your problem. While your here, i can fit you up a wheelie bar..
*grammar
;D
Yeah, I`ll get with Cut and find out if he found out anything else on it yet or not. We know its one or the other though. I`ll get with you , or have Troy call you!!!, Thanks much appreciated
thats what im here for...
Quote from: o4250 on December 12, 2005, 09:54:00 PM
*grammar
;D
How could i have known you would pop in..?
were talking about the way people talk not type.
I have seen your post using thier instead of there.. so dont talk..
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 10:01:05 PM
Quote from: o4250 on December 12, 2005, 09:54:00 PM
*grammar
;D
How could i have known you would pop in..?
were talking about the way people talk not type.
I have seen your post using thier instead of there.. so dont talk..
I was correcting your spelling. I'm very sorry I merged in trying to help.
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
Ok this may seem petty but it drives me nuts!
It is CROOM not croom!
People like to put an "s" or a "t" on the end of words and it drives me crazy! read the signs people!
Examples:
Walmarts ( no s)
acrosst (no t)
Kmarts ( no s)
Next store ( next door)
supposedly (supposeBly)
Eckerd (Eckerds) (when they were around)
LibRary (Libary)
specific (pacific)
Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!
Someplace along the line there, you crossed your incorrections for the corrections...
yep, you're no grammar teacher, you sure blew that last line like something fierce!
;)
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!
did you mean "
by any means"? ;) jk
but i know what you mean, i hate it when people say croom instead of croom. >:(
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 10:01:05 PM
Quote from: o4250 on December 12, 2005, 09:54:00 PM
*grammar
;D
How could i have known you would pop in..?
were talking about the way people talk not type.
I have seen your post using thier instead of there.. so dont talk..
And while we're on the topic of "their", "there", and "they're".
Gncc riders ride "their" quads fast.
That track looks neat, I would love to ride "there".
I think that rider has a brother, "they're" both fast.
To, Too, Two.
I would like "to" go riding this weekend.
"I like 450r's", Me "too".
I have "two" tracks that I spend most of my time at.
"Your", "You're"
"Your" new elkas look awsome!
I must say, "You're" a very excellent racer.
Just trying to correct some common mistakes. ;)
Quote from: Thrasher on December 12, 2005, 10:08:46 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
Ok this may seem petty but it drives me nuts!
It is CROOM not croom!
People like to put an "s" or a "t" on the end of words and it drives me crazy! read the signs people!
Examples:
Walmarts ( no s)
acrosst (no t)
Kmarts ( no s)
Next store ( next door)
supposedly (supposeBly)
Eckerd (Eckerds) (when they were around)
LibRary (Libary)
specific (pacific)
Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!
Someplace along the line there, you crossed your incorrections for the corrections...
yep, you're no grammar teacher, you sure blew that last line like something fierce!
;)
Thats all you could come up with?You have always been a thorn in my side, Now, go home before you get smacked boy! you must be a "croom" person.. retard... :-\ ;D
Quote from: o4250 on December 12, 2005, 10:20:20 PM
Just trying to correct some common mistakes. ;)
see your getting my point... although i was talking about how people talk VS. Type (seems like i keep saying that). You are correct. There are several on here that write so bad you cant make heads or tails of what they were tring to say.. I can understand Typos but some of these post...yikes..The point of this was to see how many people would join in with other words but i know some would take offence and try and rip me to shreads. Those who did try and rip me must be gulity of these common mistakes and took it personal! ;)
Quote from: RL400 on December 12, 2005, 10:08:57 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!
did you mean "by any means"? ;) jk
but i know what you mean, i hate it when people say croom instead of croom. >:(
Did you even bother to read dons post......? ;) once again ( for those who are slow).... speaking...not spelling.. not typos... man! i feel like im teaching a special ed. class! ;D
i have to pick up a pacific item from walmarts, if they dont have it i will go acrosst the street to the k marts. if they dont have it then next store at the eckerds then supposebly i can look it up at the libary ;)
Quote from: dreth on December 13, 2005, 06:57:33 AM
i have to pick up a pacific item from walmarts, if they dont have it i will go acrosst the street to the k marts. if they dont have it then next store at the eckerds then supposebly i can look it up at the libary ;)
YOU DA MAN DRETH!!!!!!! GOOD ONE ;D.... atleast someone knows how to have fun with it! ;D
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 13, 2005, 06:13:36 AM
Quote from: o4250 on December 12, 2005, 10:20:20 PM
Just trying to correct some common mistakes. ;)
see your getting my point... although i was talking about how people talk VS. Type (seems like i keep saying that). You are correct. There are several on here that write so bad you cant make heads or tails of what they were tring to say.. I can understand Typos but some of these post...yikes..The point of this was to see how many people would join in with other words but i know some would take offence and try and rip me to shreads. Those who did try and rip me must be gulity of these common mistakes and took it personal! ;)
I didn't take offence nor try to rip you to shreds. I just thought that since we were on the subject of common grammar mistakes it was appropiate to do what I did. I don't have anything against you, just the people who havent passed 3rd grade.
I wasnt meaning you "pacificly" ;D. the last part was a general comment.
supposebly someone has come acrosst as a little offended. me personally...........................................give us some more so i can make more sentences ;)
what about the yound people on here who do..
Wut dat b is a bout dog? yo! wheres raptor700 he does a good job of it..?
Wow, that just gave me a headache Ware, lol... nice job :)
Kris, I juss doan undastan wat u iz sain????, kuld yuu pecify fo me?! tanks ;D
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 13, 2005, 06:10:28 AM
Quote from: Thrasher on December 12, 2005, 10:08:46 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
Ok this may seem petty but it drives me nuts!
It is CROOM not croom!
People like to put an "s" or a "t" on the end of words and it drives me crazy! read the signs people!
Examples:
Walmarts ( no s)
acrosst (no t)
Kmarts ( no s)
Next store ( next door)
supposedly (supposeBly)
Eckerd (Eckerds) (when they were around)
LibRary (Libary)
specific (pacific)
Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!
Someplace along the line there, you crossed your incorrections for the corrections...
yep, you're no grammar teacher, you sure blew that last line like something fierce!
;)
Thats all you could come up with?You have always been a thorn in my side, Now, go home before you get smacked boy! you must be a "croom" person.. retard... :-\ ;D
oooh! bring it on! Twinkie! ;D
twinkie? just shows you have never seen me....
can we please keep the special Ed kids to the BACK of the bus... ;D
take a joke ass munch! ::)
Back of the bus?????, I thought this WAS the "short" bus????, Now i am confused!!!
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH yeah , by the way GET BACK TO WORK Chris ;)
I am... just got back from lunch....
Me too, well kinda, sitting here eating my lunch, messin wit yoo
Well there went almost all of the newbies, Except raptor700r. He has been here the least and has more post than the mods do! But with the replies such as "yep", "Right"," Yeah", " o.k.", & "lol" you can get them up there too I guess :dunno.gif
Quote from: dynodon on December 13, 2005, 03:35:53 PM
Well there went almost all of the newbies, Except raptor700r.
Dyno - did I say something wrong? :-\
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 13, 2005, 06:23:22 AM
Quote from: RL400 on December 12, 2005, 10:08:57 PM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 12, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
Thats all I can think of now.. Im not a grammar teacher my any means but come on!
did you mean "by any means"? ;) jk
but i know what you mean, i hate it when people say croom instead of croom. >:(
Did you even bother to read dons post......? ;) once again ( for those who are slow).... speaking...not spelling.. not typos... man! i feel like im teaching a special ed. class! ;D
Did you bother reading my post? First... I said jk meaning just kidding... sarcasm... calm down.
Second, I said "I hate when people
say croom..." so when you said "speaking...not spelling.. not typos..." I dont think you read my post. I was AGREEING with the original post...
man, sometimes i feel like i'm teaching an Adult Reading and Comprehension class. :N
One more , Its Holey Land ,not Holey Lands (no s ). :o
good one foreman.
Hey RL, I know thats why i was givin you the ;) and the ;D .
im not mad... just busin your chops back.. thats all.
I cn't weight till I get to ride in the Yucapans! 8)
hey, have any of you been to croom
LovenIt, No you didnt say anything wrong!!!!. , In fact I thought after I posted that you might get the wrong idea. I was not refering to you. I was refering to----------well I wont drag the young boy in the mud, but I did mention his screen name in the last post.
Sorry for the mix up!!!!!! your posts are alway`s sensible and have meaning to them, unlike some others!
Dyno- Thanks for clearing it up! ;) :-[