ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: 2006YFZ450 on December 06, 2005, 12:43:46 AM

Title: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on December 06, 2005, 12:43:46 AM
These guys are awsome.  I never knew they could do that without spinning out or hitting eachother....

http://www.break.com/articles/saabteam.html?t=4405
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: wheelie_boy on December 06, 2005, 12:46:44 AM
I saw that video a few days ago it was pretty cool.  those guys musta practiced for some time to nail that.
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on December 06, 2005, 01:40:03 AM
Well I'll I can see that it took years of practice to drive like that and with so much presicion :drive.gif
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: rappy350 on December 06, 2005, 01:48:52 AM
They have a show just like that is disney world. but they include dirt bikes and a jet ski. and it is also done in a much smaller space
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: TRAYWICK on December 06, 2005, 02:35:44 AM
very cool video......
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: Da_Mtg_Man on December 06, 2005, 02:52:27 AM
Now that was cool.
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: rappy350 on December 06, 2005, 03:07:25 AM
thanxs for the posting
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: Bigscrb15 on December 06, 2005, 06:07:41 AM
cool. would be fun to try on the quads.
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on December 06, 2005, 10:40:51 AM
Quote from: rappy350 on December 06, 2005, 03:07:25 AM
thanxs for the posting

Your welcome ;)  I got some more that I'll post later....
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on December 06, 2005, 01:40:56 PM
Pretty cool
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: RAP04 on December 06, 2005, 04:11:18 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 06, 2005, 10:40:51 AM
Quote from: rappy350 on December 06, 2005, 03:07:25 AM
thanxs for the posting

Your welcome ;)  I got some more that I'll post later....

Slow down there big guy.. This thread was good but the other 75 u put usually suck so let this one marinate before you go and ruin the day as usuall
Title: Re: These guys are the Blue Angels cars..
Post by: rappy350 on December 06, 2005, 04:19:29 PM
thats kinda why i finally
said thanxs