thursday night! WHOS IN?
How long it take to get there from your house dreth? I'd be in as long as it's within like 2 hours from here.
Pax is about an hour north of my shop.
Mike
Quote from: Nightbreed on November 30, 2005, 02:58:10 AM
Pax is about an hour north of my shop.
Mike
so does this mean you might be joining?
I'd be in if my daughter wasn't with me that week,,,,,how late does the practice go?
Id@
No I wont be able to go, I am still quadless, and I have way to much work in the shop to take any more days off. :(
Quote from: florida400ex on November 30, 2005, 02:34:58 AM
How long it take to get there from your house dreth? I'd be in as long as it's within like 2 hours from here.
its a 2.5 hour drive for me so you aint gonna make it :(
im bringing Matt aka OVERJUMPER with me now 8)
I think I might go, someone has to show you Hondas how to ride. ;)
that's it,,,now I gotta try to make it.
Id@
Quote from: T2 on December 04, 2005, 03:18:30 PM
I think I might go, someone has to show you Hondas how to ride. ;)
its good to know that i can pace you over the 95 footer incase i get scared :drive.gif :R :R :R :R :R :R
I WILL BRING THE CAMERA SINCE I CAN'T BRING MY BIKE.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 06, 2005, 05:35:39 AM
I WILL BRING THE CAMERA SINCE I CAN'T BRING MY BIKE.
:dunno.gifwhats wrong with your quad? :(
i just checked the weather and its not looking good >:( its like a 50% chance of rain all day thursday :banghead.gif
Alright this is really pissing me off now. I went to Bithlo yesterday to ride, and the track is now closed on mondays, I need to get my fix in the week >:(
Tony, why don't you just pull the quad out and wash it,,,,that seems to get you your fix anyway ;-)
I still owe you a little sand on your quad from Big Scrub :-*
Id@
Quote from: dreth on December 06, 2005, 11:50:39 AM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 06, 2005, 05:35:39 AM
I WILL BRING THE CAMERA SINCE I CAN'T BRING MY BIKE.
:dunno.gifwhats wrong with your quad? :(
i just checked the weather and its not looking good >:( its like a 50% chance of rain all day thursday :banghead.gif
He sold his rear shock and his new ones won't be ready for a couple weeks.
I saw the weather on the news this morning too! >:( Thursday doesn't look good
:'(
Thanks Melissa but I hope they don't take too long to get........I don't know if I will be able to take 3 or 4 or 5 weeks without riding my own bike.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 06, 2005, 01:20:17 PM
Tony, why don't you just pull the quad out and wash it,,,,that seems to get you your fix anyway ;-)
I still owe you a little sand on your quad from Big Scrub :-*
Id@
Yea you still own me from the Scrub, but thats what happens when you ride with Yamahas you get roosted. ;D anyway consider that payback from DurhamTown when we washed the bikes and you deceided to throw clay on my bike afterwards.
PS if you feel you still need to pay me back, feel free to try and catch me on the Honda. :P
Well either way doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it. :( Head gasket finally took a dump this weekend so I will be tearing it apart to get that done and a few other things the brown truck is bringing later in the week. ;)
:(Rain, Rain, Rain. As far as Im concerned its off. The weather does not look good.