pax trax December the 8th

Started by dreth, November 29, 2005, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth


Exmx54

How long it take to get there from your house dreth? I'd be in as long as it's within like 2 hours from here.

Nightbreed

Pax is about an hour north of my shop.

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Nightbreed on November 29, 2005, 09:58:10 PM
Pax is about an hour north of my shop.

Mike

so does this mean you might be joining?

I'd be in if my daughter wasn't with me that week,,,,,how late does the practice go?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Nightbreed

No I wont be able to go, I am still quadless, and I have way to much work in the shop to take any more days off. :(
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

dreth

Quote from: florida400ex on November 29, 2005, 09:34:58 PM
How long it take to get there from your house dreth? I'd be in as long as it's within like 2 hours from here.




its a 2.5 hour drive for me so you aint gonna make it :(

dreth

im bringing Matt aka OVERJUMPER with me now  8)

T2

I think I might go, someone has to show you Hondas how to ride. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

that's it,,,now I gotta try to make it.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

Quote from: T2 on December 04, 2005, 10:18:30 AM
I think I might go, someone has to show you Hondas how to ride. ;)


its good to know that i can pace you over the 95 footer incase i get scared :drive.gif :R :R :R :R :R :R

LE450-RACER#77

I WILL BRING THE CAMERA SINCE I CAN'T BRING MY BIKE.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 06, 2005, 12:35:39 AM
I WILL BRING THE CAMERA SINCE I CAN'T BRING MY BIKE.

:dunno.gifwhats wrong with your quad? :(

i just checked the weather and its not looking good >:( its like a 50% chance of rain all day thursday :banghead.gif

T2

Alright this is really pissing me off now. I went to Bithlo yesterday to ride, and the track is now closed on mondays, I need to get my fix in the week >:(
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Tony, why don't you just pull the quad out and wash it,,,,that seems to get you your fix anyway ;-)

I still owe you a little sand on your quad from Big Scrub  :-*

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: dreth on December 06, 2005, 06:50:39 AM
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on December 06, 2005, 12:35:39 AM
I WILL BRING THE CAMERA SINCE I CAN'T BRING MY BIKE.

:dunno.gifwhats wrong with your quad? :(

i just checked the weather and its not looking good >:( its like a 50% chance of rain all day thursday :banghead.gif

He sold his rear shock and his new ones won't be ready for a couple weeks.

I saw the weather on the news this morning too! >:(  Thursday doesn't look  good
:'(

LE450-RACER#77

Thanks Melissa but I hope they don't take too long to get........I don't know if I will be able to take 3 or 4 or 5 weeks without riding my own bike.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

T2

Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 06, 2005, 08:20:17 AM
Tony, why don't you just pull the quad out and wash it,,,,that seems to get you your fix anyway ;-)

I still owe you a little sand on your quad from Big Scrub  :-*

Id@

Yea you still own me from the Scrub, but thats what happens when you ride with Yamahas you get roosted.  ;D anyway consider that payback from DurhamTown when we washed the bikes and you deceided to throw clay on my bike afterwards.

PS if you feel you still need to pay me back, feel free to try and catch me on the Honda. :P
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Well either way doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it. :( Head gasket finally took a dump this weekend so I will be tearing it apart to get that done and a few other things the brown truck is bringing later in the week. ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Flea_Jumper

 :(Rain, Rain, Rain.  As far as Im concerned its off.  The weather does not look good.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com