:o
I just went on the web site address
it's not poping up on web site it's not loading up.
I went on it last night it was doing fine.
thanks,
amhighlander 8)
yeah same here i was wondering if it was just me
I hope they get back online soon.
I love read their topics on atv topics and
for sale classfeids areas too. :) :star.gif :Sp :ThumbsUp.gif
Thats their problem, not ATVFlorida.com's. Really, I dont think the "<Insert website here> is down" threads are neccessary. If people visit that website, I'm sure they notice it when the page doesnt load. It doesnt make their site come up any faster.
I'm the sure the owner of it knows too.
Well I had put this topic on here becuase I know some of members
go that web site.I know couple months ago people on here posted this topic
to tell them if web site goes down to warn people out there.
Sometimes if this web site goes down on here.people on floridaatv.com
tells them atvflorida.com goes down.
But they did that couple months ago on here to change
layout and icons on here.
Quote from: americanhighlander on November 28, 2005, 07:32:25 PM
Well I had put this topic on here becuase I know some of members
go that web site.I know couple months people on here posted this topic
to tell them if web site goes down to warn people out there.
Sometimes if this web site goes down on here.people on floridaatv.com
tells them atvflorida.com goes down.
But they did that couple months on here to change
layout and icons on here.
I can't read what you type, ever! 8)
Quote from: americanhighlander on November 28, 2005, 07:32:25 PM
Well I had put this topic on here becuase I know some of members
go that web site.I know couple months ago people on here posted this topic
to tell them if web site goes down to warn people out there.
Sometimes if this web site goes down on here.people on floridaatv.com
tells them atvflorida.com goes down.
But they did that couple months ago on here to change
layout and icons on here.
o kool.
Maybe they will get it back online tommorrow or next follow day.
Just let me know it's back online....
Thanks,
amhighlander, 8)
OMG this is like the 40000000 thread on this. People arent retarded, if they go to the site and it doesnt pop up, commen sense its DOWN!!!!!
hey you know, maybe tomorrow, if the sun comes up,,,it will be daylight.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 28, 2005, 09:35:52 PM
hey you know, maybe tomorrow, if the sun comes up,,,it will be daylight.
Id@
I doubt it.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 28, 2005, 09:35:52 PM
hey you know, maybe tomorrow, if the sun comes up,,,it will be daylight.
Id@
not if its cloudy and rainy.
always optimistic,
rl.
What is the big deal. so there is more than 1 atv site that is florida based. I am a member of several to include floridaatv.com just as I am a member here. many others also are. Having resentment or competitive notions when other are in need really speaks highly for where your heart is at. Northfloridaatv went down due to the moderator getting injured, How many of you have actually sent message to him or his family of your concerns or best wishes or maybe a get well soon. Loyalty is one thing, being inconsiderate is another, oh did my sacasim offend you... if the shoe fits, wear it. I have friends all over the state of Florida, Georgia. because of local sites Not to mention the extented relations from ATV site in general across the country. I will be making a trip to ride the dunes out west, based on the relationships I have made via the ATV sites it will happen with accomidations provided by other members. I dont have to ship my quad out there because someone is considerate enough to let my family use extras they have. That is what these sites are about. If you werent so dang sideways about stupid crap you'd realize what friends do for each other. who has even considered calling Dave or Yunt2 just to see what is up?? Nice friends >:(
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 28, 2005, 10:19:12 PM
What is the big deal. so there is more than 1 atv site that is florida based. I am a member of several to include floridaatv.com just as I am a member here. many others also are. Having resentment or competitive notions when other are in need really speaks highly for where your heart is at. Northfloridaatv went down due to the moderator getting injured, How many of you have actually sent message to him or his family of your concerns or best wishes or maybe a get well soon. Loyalty is one thing, being inconsiderate is another, oh did my sacasim offend you... if the shoe fits, wear it. I have friends all over the state of Florida, Georgia. because of local sites Not to mention the extented relations from ATV site in general across the country. I will be making a trip to ride the dunes out west, based on the relationships I have made via the ATV sites it will happen with accomidations provided by other members. I dont have to ship my quad out there because someone is considerate enough to let my family use extras they have. That is what these sites are about. If you werent so dang sideways about stupid crap you'd realize what friends do for each other. who has even considered calling Dave or Yunt2 just to see what is up?? Nice friends >:(
Agreed Bill, however I think the "poking fun" on this particular thread is just because it seems to be a reoccuring thing with that site and notices from Mr Highlander. While I'm sure he is just trying to be helpful(as many of us try to be) the notices tend to get repetitive.
I'll never knock another site, it's just that(when I was employed) I didn't have the time to go looking at a bunch of different sites. In fact I used to be a very active member of fordtruckworld.com in the Florida Chapter,,,,once I got into ATVs again and this site, I hardly go there anymore.
anyway, time for bed.
Id@
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 28, 2005, 10:19:12 PM
What is the big deal. so there is more than 1 atv site that is florida based. I am a member of several to include floridaatv.com just as I am a member here. many others also are. Having resentment or competitive notions when other are in need really speaks highly for where your heart is at. Northfloridaatv went down due to the moderator getting injured, How many of you have actually sent message to him or his family of your concerns or best wishes or maybe a get well soon. Loyalty is one thing, being inconsiderate is another, oh did my sacasim offend you... if the shoe fits, wear it. I have friends all over the state of Florida, Georgia. because of local sites Not to mention the extented relations from ATV site in general across the country. I will be making a trip to ride the dunes out west, based on the relationships I have made via the ATV sites it will happen with accomidations provided by other members. I dont have to ship my quad out there because someone is considerate enough to let my family use extras they have. That is what these sites are about. If you werent so dang sideways about stupid crap you'd realize what friends do for each other. who has even considered calling Dave or Yunt2 just to see what is up?? Nice friends >:(
Well said Chuck. ;)
With Stupid ^^
Thanks pal ! ^^ :M
I will check on it today. We have been having some lightning and rain and the power has flickered some here so it may be that the tower may have gotten hit or something. Thanks everyone.
Keep us posted Tony. And also, well said Chuck :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks Tony for the update.
Chuck you da Man... ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on November 29, 2005, 07:21:39 AM
Thanks Tony for the update.
Chuck you da Man... ;)
hey I resemble that remark?!
:-*
Id@
You could always go to www.ohvflorida.com (http://www.ohvflorida.com) in the meantime. ;D
:Clap.gif
I never new that ;D Learn something new everyday :P
The site is still down today. :(
So I keep you posted on it tommrrow. :)
And yestday we had some bad stormy weather
here in mcalpin and all way to lake city.
Nasty weather today here a cold front
going through here.It will be upper 30's tommorrow
night here.
Quote from: big-daddy on November 29, 2005, 07:21:39 AM
Thanks Tony for the update.
Chuck you da Man... ;)
One thing that is expressed here is opions, right ,wrong or indifferrent. The bottom line is we share a common intertest. I might have spouted off and sounded a bit harsh, but question yourselves what do you do for friends. set aside that brand loyality, whether is automakers,websites, and or the type of aftermarket add ons and realize the core of the relationships. It is a true friend that will help you out. Many thanks go out to those who have assisted me from this site. Yunt2, Big Daddy, Damtgman, NightBreed, Live2Ride, chillin, cain73, scooter, Steve just to name a few and I know I have missed a few.. my apologies. Where else are you going to get the responses in the time of need that we do for each other here. we do for each other when that times comes. Who here went and helped another memeber her for what ever reason during that time. I never even met some of of the folks here but they are willing to send you what ever you need to get your quad up and running or facilitate your daily routine in one way or another. I never even met Dreth when a number of us dontated to him as a reult of thieves breaking in to his trailer, but the relationship established here justified the means.. maybe you'll see the point I am trying to make through all this cyber babble...I'll leave it at that, I have said enough.
Once again, well said Chuck. Yunt, how about an update?
chuck!!! you forgot me!! and i thought we were friends! :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: WareRacing07 on November 30, 2005, 08:51:17 AM
chuck!!! you forgot me!! and i thought we were friends! :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 30, 2005, 08:03:06 AM
I know I have missed a few.. my apologies./quote]
yeah i know..... thats why i said that ;D
Quote from: 05greengriz on November 30, 2005, 08:07:09 AM
Yunt, how about an update?
I heard the site is up but Tony banned everyone. ???
Quote from: SwampRat on November 30, 2005, 10:58:21 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on November 30, 2005, 08:07:09 AM
Yunt, how about an update?
I heard the site is up but Tony banned everyone. ???
LMAO !! Good one SwampRat !! 2:L :R 2:L
im not saying anything!!!!
Good one Swamprat, I won't ban everyone, I just put everyone on restriction and this is how I do it. LOL. Dang now I know what we all get from these sites because its bugging the heck out of me not being able to keep an eye on everyone. I spoke with David yesterday and he told me to call our internet provider and have him reset it on his end. I guess that did not work so I just put another call into him to check it out for us. Thanks everyone for hanging in there with us.
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on November 29, 2005, 11:40:32 AM
You could always go to www.ohvflorida.com (http://www.ohvflorida.com) in the meantime. ;D
:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :R :R :R
Back up and running. Thanks everyone for hanging in there.
IT's running and loading up.
I just went on it just now.
;D 8)
Thanks for getting web site up yunt. ;)
I will lock this topic up by tommrrow evening.
If we get problems loading web site tommorrow,
then i will reopend topic up or post a new one.
thanks,
amhighlander 8)
8) :-X :ThumbsUp.gif :wink.gif :T :pirate.gif