www.floridaatv.com is down

Started by americanhighlander, November 28, 2005, 07:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: big-daddy on November 29, 2005, 07:21:39 AM
Thanks Tony for the update.



Chuck you da Man... ;)
One thing that is expressed here is opions, right ,wrong or indifferrent. The bottom line is we share a common intertest. I might have spouted off and sounded a bit harsh, but question yourselves what do you do for friends. set aside that brand loyality, whether is automakers,websites, and or the type of aftermarket add ons and realize the core of the relationships. It is a true friend that will help you out. Many thanks go out to those who have assisted me from this site. Yunt2, Big Daddy, Damtgman, NightBreed, Live2Ride, chillin, cain73, scooter, Steve  just to name a few and I know I have missed a few.. my apologies. Where else are you going to get the responses in the time of need that we do for each other here. we do for each other when that times comes. Who here went and helped another memeber her for what ever reason during that time. I never even met some of of the folks here but they are willing to send you what ever you need to get your quad up and running or facilitate your daily routine in one way or another.  I never even met Dreth when a number of us dontated to him as a reult of thieves breaking in to his trailer, but the relationship established here justified the means.. maybe you'll see the point I am trying to make through all this cyber  babble...I'll leave it at that, I have said enough.

05greengriz

Once again, well said Chuck. Yunt, how about an update?
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Hoosier Daddy

chuck!!! you forgot me!! and i thought we were friends!  :'( :'( :'(
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris


Hoosier Daddy

yeah i know..... thats why i said that  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

SwampRat

Quote from: 05greengriz on November 30, 2005, 08:07:09 AM
Yunt, how about an update?
I heard the site is up but Tony banned everyone.  ???
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: SwampRat on November 30, 2005, 10:58:21 AM
Quote from: 05greengriz on November 30, 2005, 08:07:09 AM
Yunt, how about an update?
I heard the site is up but Tony banned everyone.  ???
LMAO !!   Good  one  SwampRat !! 2:L :R 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

yunt2ride

Good one Swamprat, I won't ban everyone, I just put everyone on restriction and this is how I do it. LOL. Dang now I know what we all get from these sites because its bugging the heck out of me not being able to keep an eye on everyone. I spoke with David yesterday and he told me to call our internet provider and have him reset it on his end. I guess that did not work so I just put another call into him to check it out for us. Thanks everyone for hanging in there with us.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

GSPKurt

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on November 29, 2005, 11:40:32 AM
You could always go to www.ohvflorida.com in the meantime.  ;D


:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :R :R :R
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

yunt2ride

Back up and running. Thanks everyone for hanging in there.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

americanhighlander

#37
IT's running and loading up.
I just went on it just now.
;D 8)

Thanks for getting web site up yunt. ;)


I will lock this  topic  up by tommrrow evening.
If we get problems loading web site tommorrow,
then i will reopend topic up or post a new one.

thanks,
amhighlander 8)








[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#38
 8) :-X :ThumbsUp.gif :wink.gif :T :pirate.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com