As many of you know I'm from new jersey and I love it except that riding there is extremely illegal. There are trying to create a spot to ride in northern jersey but sirea tree huggers are getting in the way. Please sign the petition. I'm still trying to protect new jersey spots because I'm moving back within 2 years.
Thanks
http://www.petitiononline.com/NJOHVUSE/petition.html
kool
signed it....(I was #293)..........
chuck
I was #650. originally from south jersey. :D
from wood-ridge myself, outside hackensack
#656 here ;)
Quote from: Thrasher on December 06, 2005, 03:12:52 AM
from wood-ridge myself, outside hackensack
i'm from fort lee, sparta, and my grandparents lived in paterson. I use to ride in blairstown and sussex.
I was number 657!!!! Good luck!!!!
flmedic911 8)
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
Well sorry to all you NJ ppl. I can't stand most of the northeastern states, Jersey included. I did however sign the petition number 659 I think. I am a proponent of ATV rights and riding every where. So good luck and I hope it works for y'all.
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
oh yea. its ghetto. i've had my house broken into when i was there. Luckly i had an alarm system and they took off.
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
I am not the only one who see's this right? I think that is called being a racist by reffering to a person by their color. I think you should be banned.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 06, 2005, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
I am not the only one who see's this right? I think that is called being a racist by reffering to a person by their color. I think you should be banned.
thats true but hes right. I mean what other way can you say it.
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 06, 2005, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
I am not the only one who see's this right? I think that is called being a racist by reffering to a person by their color. I think you should be banned.
I don't have a problem with it, myself. If it was a hispanic town, would you want to ban him? It wasn't written as being derogatory.
Besides, I'll sign it (the petition) to get outlaw out of Florida! ;)
Quote from: QT314Nfla on December 06, 2005, 02:21:05 PM
Well sorry to all you NJ ppl. I can't stand most of the northeastern states, Jersey included. I did however sign the petition number 659 I think. I am a proponent of ATV rights and riding every where. So good luck and I hope it works for y'all.
What's that sound? A can of worms being opened?
Quote from: GSPKurt on December 06, 2005, 09:31:50 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 06, 2005, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
I am not the only one who see's this right? I think that is called being a racist by reffering to a person by their color. I think you should be banned.
I don't have a problem with it, myself. If it was a hispanic town, would you want to ban him? It wasn't written as being derogatory.
Besides, I'll sign it (the petition) to get outlaw out of Florida! ;)
I know it wasnt, I was just messing around with the kid ;)
#665 Originally from Woodbury