I know this petition isnt really for florida but please sign it.

Started by mikeE36, November 09, 2005, 11:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

As many of you know I'm from new jersey and I love it except that riding there is extremely illegal. There are trying to create a spot to ride in northern jersey but sirea tree huggers are getting in the way. Please sign the petition. I'm still trying to protect new jersey spots because I'm moving back within 2 years.

Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/NJOHVUSE/petition.html

o4250


themensh



ATF450

06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

mikeE36


Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis


mikeE36

Quote from: Thrasher on December 06, 2005, 03:12:52 AM
from wood-ridge myself, outside hackensack

i'm from fort lee, sparta, and my grandparents lived in paterson. I use to ride in blairstown and sussex.

flmedic911


Honda250ex

Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was  born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

qt314nfla

Well sorry to all you NJ ppl.  I can't stand most of the northeastern states, Jersey included.  I did however sign the petition number 659 I think.  I am a proponent of ATV rights and riding every where.  So good luck and I hope it works for y'all.

mikeE36

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was  born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!

oh yea. its ghetto. i've had my house broken into when i was there. Luckly i had an alarm system and they took off.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was  born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
I am not the only one who see's this right? I think that is called being a racist by reffering to a person by their color. I think you should be banned.

mikeE36

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 06, 2005, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was  born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
I am not the only one who see's this right? I think that is called being a racist by reffering to a person by their color. I think you should be banned.

thats true but hes right.  I mean what other way can you say it.

GSPKurt

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 06, 2005, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was  born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
I am not the only one who see's this right? I think that is called being a racist by reffering to a person by their color. I think you should be banned.

I don't have a problem with it, myself. If it was a hispanic town, would you want to ban him? It wasn't written as being derogatory.

Besides, I'll sign it (the petition) to get outlaw out of Florida! ;)
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

Quote from: QT314Nfla on December 06, 2005, 02:21:05 PM
Well sorry to all you NJ ppl.  I can't stand most of the northeastern states, Jersey included.   I did however sign the petition number 659 I think.  I am a proponent of ATV rights and riding every where.  So good luck and I hope it works for y'all.

What's that sound? A can of worms being opened?
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: GSPKurt on December 06, 2005, 09:31:50 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on December 06, 2005, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM
Sorry for bothering you, but my cousin always says she was  born and raised in a black town in New Jersey, and the name was paterson! Is it true!
I am not the only one who see's this right? I think that is called being a racist by reffering to a person by their color. I think you should be banned.

I don't have a problem with it, myself. If it was a hispanic town, would you want to ban him? It wasn't written as being derogatory.

Besides, I'll sign it (the petition) to get outlaw out of Florida! ;)

I know it wasnt, I was just messing around with the kid  ;)

Ole Guy

2005 Polaris 500HO


The important Suff is what you learn AFTER you know it all !!!!!    I knew it all when I was 50