I'm leaving in the morning on a cruise to the carribean (sp) for the weekend. I obviously won't be replying to your PM's until I get back on Monday.
For those of you that have the bright idea of obtaining news quads for yourself while I'm gone. Don't bother, They're not here. Besides, I have a pitbull with aids. :D
Lol, Have fun man.
gloating much ;-)
have fun,,,,,just thinking about a cruise, I'm getting seasick.
Id@
those ships have internet. post some pics. btw i could use some cuban cigars ol buddy ol pal. :)
jeff
I need a couple of Island girls while your taking orders. ;)
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
As far as the island girls. We (the brother in laws) heard they're pretty cheap down that way. :D
Mike have a good trip and enjoy. ;)
Have a great time and don't forget to check in like Flea did or you aren't allowed to go out that long again! :P
When you're back, can I have your pitbull? I need a shop guard dog >:D
DON"T EAT TOO MUCH....god the food sure is good though....
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 05:19:07 AM
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
As far as the island girls. We (the brother in laws) heard they're pretty cheap down that way. :D
In July while in Mexico, I had a guy offer his wife to me for $5, she was HOT, but I knew for $5 I would get something else I didn't want, and my Fiancee was right there. Cuban cigars are everywhere!!! Most of them are fake, and its hard to find a real one. If you want a real one, buy it from the tobacco shops at the actual port. You can still get online on the ship. We used it for like 30-45 minutes while we were on and it cost almost $70, lol.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 05:19:07 AM
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
As far as the island girls. We (the brother in laws) heard they're pretty cheap down that way. :D
I know a guy that jumps on a small sea plane over to Cuba to buy Cigars :o There is a time limit you can be there and I think you have to exchange your money in Mexico first.
Have a great time! ;D
Mike, ask for Carlos when your in mexico and tell him the white boy from america sent you. They will know what you mean.
Quote from: kawGIRL on November 03, 2005, 09:48:36 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 05:19:07 AM
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
As far as the island girls. We (the brother in laws) heard they're pretty cheap down that way. :D
I know a guy that jumps on a small sea plane over to Cuba to buy Cigars :o There is a time limit you can be there and I think you have to exchange your money in Mexico first.
Have a great time! ;D
Is his name Hector? I'm sure if I ask for a guy named Hector someone will point me in the right direction. I mean how many Hector's can there be.
Remember to play tennis with your cabanna boy. :M
Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2005, 10:40:56 AM
Remember to play tennis with your cabanna boy. :M
lol.... I figured that one would stir the pot....
Well yea. :pinch.gif :spit.gif
Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2005, 11:30:36 AM
Well yea. :pinch.gif :spit.gif
He's a good sport He'll understand. ;D
If you say so. :tsktsk.gif :L
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 03, 2005, 09:24:02 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 05:19:07 AM
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
Cuban cigars are everywhere!!! Most of them are fake, and its hard to find a real one. If you want a real one, buy it from the tobacco shops at the actual port.Quote
mike, what he said.
jeff
Bon voyage 8)
Enjoy a well earned vacation, see ya when you get back
Make sure to drink a lot of tap water so you can stay hydrated! >:D
What a FANTASTIC weekend. We just walked in the door and I'm going to take a nap. Will post pics later. G'night ;D.
Hey Mike, what cruise and ship did you go on. We are thinking of taking about the same length vacation and was just wondering who you went with.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on November 07, 2005, 02:10:04 PM
Hey Mike, what cruise and ship did you go on. We are thinking of taking about the same length vacation and was just wondering who you went with.
Inspiration "Carnival" Very big boat. We had a great time but the quality of the food wasn't what we were told to expect. It was good at best. It wasn't fantastic but wasn't terrible either.
The craps table really seemed to like my money. I think I left close to a grand on that table. Do me a favor if you go on that one and try to get me some of that back. ;)