Don't bother me.

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, November 02, 2005, 11:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I'm leaving in the morning on a cruise to the carribean (sp) for the weekend. I obviously won't be replying to your PM's until I get back on Monday.
For those of you that have the bright idea of obtaining news quads for yourself while I'm gone. Don't bother, They're not here. Besides, I have a pitbull with aids. :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Dr.Dirt


Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

gloating much ;-)

have fun,,,,,just thinking about a cruise, I'm getting seasick.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jjamesbar

those ships have internet. post some pics. btw i could use some cuban cigars ol buddy ol pal.  :)

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

jwscroll

I need a couple of Island girls while your taking orders. ;)
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Da_Mtg_Man

Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
As far as the island girls. We (the brother in laws) heard they're pretty cheap down that way.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Mike have a good trip and enjoy.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mrs.Nightbreed

Have a great time and don't forget to check in like Flea did or you aren't allowed to go out that long again! :P

When you're back, can I have your pitbull? I need a shop guard dog  >:D

Smoknbanshee

DON"T EAT TOO MUCH....god the food sure is good though....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 05:19:07 AM
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
As far as the island girls. We (the brother in laws) heard they're pretty cheap down that way.  :D

In July while in Mexico, I had a guy offer his wife to me for $5, she was HOT, but I knew for $5 I would get something else I didn't want, and my Fiancee was right there. Cuban cigars are everywhere!!! Most of them are fake, and its hard to find a real one. If you want a real one, buy it from the tobacco shops at the actual port. You can still get online on the ship. We used it for like 30-45 minutes while we were on and it cost almost $70, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

kawGIRL

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 05:19:07 AM
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
As far as the island girls. We (the brother in laws) heard they're pretty cheap down that way.  :D

I know a guy that jumps on a small sea plane over to Cuba to buy Cigars  :o There is a time limit you can be there and I think you have to exchange your money in Mexico first.

Have a great time! ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Bigscrb15

Mike, ask for Carlos when your in mexico and tell him the white boy from america sent you. They will know what you mean.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: kawGIRL on November 03, 2005, 09:48:36 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 05:19:07 AM
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.
As far as the island girls. We (the brother in laws) heard they're pretty cheap down that way.  :D

I know a guy that jumps on a small sea plane over to Cuba to buy Cigars  :o There is a time limit you can be there and I think you have to exchange your money in Mexico first.

Have a great time! ;D

Is his name Hector? I'm sure if I ask for a guy named Hector someone will point me in the right direction. I mean how many Hector's can there be.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

Remember  to  play  tennis  with  your  cabanna  boy. :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2005, 10:40:56 AM
Remember  to  play  tennis  with  your  cabanna  boy. :M

lol.... I figured that one would stir the pot....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

Well  yea. :pinch.gif :spit.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Quad32x on November 03, 2005, 11:30:36 AM
Well  yea. :pinch.gif :spit.gif

He's a good sport He'll understand.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Quad32x

If  you  say  so. :tsktsk.gif :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

jjamesbar

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on November 03, 2005, 09:24:02 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 03, 2005, 05:19:07 AM
Cuban Cigars ! Can you get those in Mexico? I'll try.


Cuban cigars are everywhere!!! Most of them are fake, and its hard to find a real one. If you want a real one, buy it from the tobacco shops at the actual port.
Quote

mike, what he said.

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris

Enjoy a well earned vacation, see ya when you get back

o4250

Make sure to drink a lot of  tap water so you can stay hydrated! >:D

Da_Mtg_Man

What a FANTASTIC weekend. We just walked in the door and I'm going to take a nap. Will post pics later. G'night  ;D.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bigscrub79

Hey Mike, what cruise and ship did you go on. We are thinking of taking about the same length vacation and was just wondering who you went with.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com