Did you guy's go trick or treating tonight ?? : :R :R
Come on! 10 views in 10 min. somebody say somthing!!!!!!!!
A little old to be picking on the youngins? Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.
But, that was a good one. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
A little old to be picking on the youngins? Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.
WOW. JUST WOW.
I agree.
rl.
Funny, neither of them have made a new post in the last 30 seconds, which is very, VERY rare for them. Probably out ringing door bells. You are correct sirs.
rl.
Quote from: RL400 on October 31, 2005, 10:02:22 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
A little old to be picking on the youngins? Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.
WOW. JUST WOW.
I agree.
rl.
I agree.
o4.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
A little old to be picking on the youngins? Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.
Don't even think of it champ. I'm married w/2 of my own.But that was a good c/b. Jason
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.
I take back my "I agree"
Havn't you ever heard the saying...
"The more the merrier" ?
rl.
Quote from: RL400 on October 31, 2005, 10:16:55 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 31, 2005, 09:58:30 PM
Leave it to me, 04250 and RL400 to pick on them.
I take back my "I agree"
Havn't you ever heard the saying...
"The more the merrier" ?
rl.
I agree to take back my agree.
he can take my place, im gonna cool it on the kids for a couple minutes or so.
I was with my little sisters it was soo BORING!
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 31, 2005, 10:24:16 PM
I was with my little sisters it was soo BORING!
OK I'm done you guy's have fun w/this one. Jason
Quote from: o4250 on October 31, 2005, 10:18:46 PM
he can take my place, im gonna cool it on the kids for a couple minutes or so.
wow. how boring.
Quote from: kodiak-jason on October 31, 2005, 10:35:08 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 31, 2005, 10:24:16 PM
I was with my little sisters it was soo BORING!
OK I'm done you guy's have fun w/this one. Jason
you sure? it seems like you're leaving at the good part... :'(
rl.
I didn't do nothing just scared the kids when they wanted candy.
What an idiot..... but thats prettt fun.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 05:40:04 AM
just scared the kids when they wanted candy.
i thought you didnt do nothing...
rl.
I DON`T THINK HE SCARED THE KIDS. I THINK HE WAS SCARED OF THE KIDS
Quote from: FOREMANRON on November 01, 2005, 10:51:25 AM
I DON`T THINK HE SCARED THE KIDS. I THINK HE WAS SCARED OF THE KIDS
knowing them... ehhh,
ill go with the second one.
rl.
I just stayed home and chilled. But what did yall do?
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 02:22:52 PM
I just stayed home and chilled. But what did yall do?
same thing
same here
I road the predator 550 around and scared kid's. :)
The parents of the kid's got really mad and called the cops.
So I road around for about a hour then parked the predator in my garage then went out side and i guess a cop saw the ATV in the garage and got out and said have you been riding that thing and i said no, then he said u know those things are not street legal and i said i know and he left.
hahahaha ;) I was wearing my HELMET
Lucky...I was going to do the same thing and stop houses with candy on the front door but cops were in the hood.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:18:52 PM
Lucky...I was going to do the same thing and stop houses with candy on the front door but cops were in the hood.
your a rich kid that lives on the water and you say "hood" ???
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 03:18:52 PM
I was going to do the same thing and stop houses with candy on the front door
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 05:40:04 AM
just scared the kids when they wanted candy.
wait.... wait a sec...
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 02:22:52 PM
I just stayed home and chilled.
i thought you "didn't do nothin"... yup.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 05:40:04 AM
I didn't do nothing.
Hood is short for neiborhood!! ??? DAA
yep
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 01, 2005, 03:39:34 PM
Hood is short for neiborhood!! ??? DAA
Thank you Captain Obvious.
(http://www.nil8.com/images/obvious.jpg)
Yea I'll on the water and I call it the hood. Cuz almost my whole family lives on the same street and the same side of the road.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 09:08:47 PM
Yea I'll on the water and I call it the hood. Cuz almost my whole family lives on the same street and the same side of the road.
And that makes it ghetto why? ??? ::)
man this kid needs a life i mean at least pic what you did was it nothing, got scared by the kids who took your candy bag, or did you pull your rappy out and wreck it and get laughed at i mean showed off and got a nice aplose???
Quote from: o4250 on November 01, 2005, 09:12:54 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 09:08:47 PM
Yea I'll on the water and I call it the hood. Cuz almost my whole family lives on the same street and the same side of the road.
And that makes it ghetto why? ??? ::)
It's not ghetto I just call is Hood short for Neighborhod..
Exept me I dont live on the water! I think I am the richest person on LAND, in the family.