http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelspecs/439/0/specs.aspx
It looks good! and fast!
They really like to do that yellow/black/white combo on their popular powersports products.
Its growing on me.
rl.
It looks good! :)
that looks sweet , i think it would look better though if it had black plastics and a yellow cowl instead of the other way around.
I like the 700R SE it's awsome but I got a Blue 700R. But it's all good I'll just buy the '07 plastics.
good for you! :-\
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 09:59:34 PM
I like the 700R SE it's awsome but I got a Blue 700R. But it's all good I'll just buy the '07 plastics.
its not like its your parents money or anything. you say that like its nothing. try working for your money, you'll spend more wisely and actually care. i hear publix hires 14 year olds.
rl.
I work at my uncle's restruant.
Yea right since when! ??? You never worked in your life!!
that thing looks sweet!!!!!!!!11 :o
id still rather get a honda
Quote from: RL400 on November 01, 2005, 07:57:49 PM
id still rather get a honda
me 2. but a atv is a atv right? ???
It's awsome that's the bottom line.