All new 2006 700R SE

Started by TurboBanshee_kid, October 31, 2005, 03:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

RL400

They really like to do that yellow/black/white combo on their popular powersports products.

Its growing on me.

rl.

01_DS650

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

wheelie_boy

that looks sweet , i think it would look better though if it had black plastics and a yellow cowl instead of the other way around.
05 kx 250f

2006YFZ450

I like the 700R SE it's awsome but I got a Blue 700R.  But it's all good I'll just buy the '07 plastics.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

RL400

#6
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 31, 2005, 09:59:34 PM
I like the 700R SE it's awsome but I got a Blue 700R.  But it's all good I'll just buy the '07 plastics.

its not like its your parents money or anything.  you say that like its nothing.  try working for your money, you'll spend more wisely and actually care.  i hear publix hires 14 year olds.

rl.

2006YFZ450

I work at my uncle's restruant.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Yea right since when! ??? You never worked in your life!!
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

o4250

that thing looks sweet!!!!!!!!11 :o

RL400


o4250


RL400


TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

2006YFZ450

It's awsome that's the bottom line.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]