I was outside on my dock waiting to see the Adams Mark Hotel get blown up on Clearwater Beach. Man was that a rush. I got some pictures I try to post later. But man did that building come down hard. Time of explosions 7:15 A.M.
That was the trademark of Clwtr beach
I've had a few drinks there myself, was a nice place untill hurricane damage. To bad more condos are going up.
Yea it was a awsome hotel. I drove by there and the hotel is so perfect that it didnt even do any damage around the beach. Its awsome to have a bussiness and get paid to blow up stuff.
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 08, 2005, 07:29:54 AM
I was outside on my dock waiting to see the Adams Mark Hotel get blown up on Clearwater Beach. Man was that a rush. I got some pictures I try to post later. But man did that building come down hard. Time of explosions 7:15 A.M.
you lucky rich man, you live on the water and have an atv. ;)
Yea you get rich after your parents work 30yrs. in a restraunt. And it's not luck.
OK, lets see the pics please.
Hurry up we cant wait all day!!!!!!
Well..............
never saw the picture?? Oh still working on them... ???
Quote from: big-daddy on October 14, 2005, 05:29:44 PM
never saw the picture?? Oh still working on them... ???
I'm starting to think he doesnt have the pictures, OR the dock! gasp! :o
rl.
blah, blah, blah
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 10, 2005, 03:35:20 PM
Im working on it right know. There not as good as the sptimes pics cuz i was out on my dock and was hardly any light out.
Whats up with the pictures?
Quote from: RL400 on October 14, 2005, 09:53:36 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 14, 2005, 05:29:44 PM
never saw the picture?? Oh still working on them... ???
I'm starting to think he doesnt have the pictures, OR the dock! gasp! :o
rl.
hahaha thats funny right there
That is :D
talk is cheap ;)