Adam's Mark Hotle just got blown up!(down)

Started by 2006YFZ450, October 08, 2005, 07:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

I was outside on my dock waiting to see the Adams Mark Hotel get blown up on Clearwater Beach.  Man was that a rush.   I got some pictures I try to post later.  But man did that building come down hard.  Time of explosions 7:15 A.M.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

I've had a few drinks there myself, was a nice place untill hurricane damage. To bad more condos are going up.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

2006YFZ450

Yea it was a awsome hotel.  I drove by there and the hotel is so perfect that it didnt even do any damage around the beach.  Its awsome to have a bussiness and get paid to blow up stuff.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 08, 2005, 07:29:54 AM
I was outside on my dock waiting to see the Adams Mark Hotel get blown up on Clearwater Beach.  Man was that a rush.   I got some pictures I try to post later.  But man did that building come down hard.  Time of explosions 7:15 A.M.

you lucky rich man, you live on the water and have an atv. ;)

2006YFZ450

#5
Yea you get rich after your parents work 30yrs. in a restraunt. And it's not luck. 
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Moose

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

big-daddy

never saw the picture?? Oh still working on them... ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

RL400

Quote from: big-daddy on October 14, 2005, 05:29:44 PM
never saw the picture?? Oh still working on them... ???
I'm starting to think he doesnt have the pictures, OR the dock! gasp! :o

rl.

big-daddy

blah, blah, blah

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: Raptor700R on October 10, 2005, 03:35:20 PM
Im working on it right know.  There not as good as the sptimes pics cuz i was out on my dock and was hardly any light out.

Whats up with the pictures?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RL400 on October 14, 2005, 09:53:36 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 14, 2005, 05:29:44 PM
never saw the picture?? Oh still working on them... ???
I'm starting to think he doesnt have the pictures, OR the dock! gasp! :o

rl.

hahaha thats funny right there

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com