I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in my truck with !!! ) ::)
And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!
This has to be a joke.
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 03, 2005, 01:22:45 PM
This has to be a joke.
No actually I'm just sick of going riding / muddin with the girls
Do you have a place in West Palm to ride?
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 03, 2005, 01:34:58 PM
Do you have a place in West Palm to ride?
Yea we ride ghost lands, or else we ride woop-de-doo road ( or the mudd holes ) in loxahatchee ....
Check your PM.
where is whoop-de-do road at?
If you're in Loxahatchee, take pratt to sycamore, turn left, then make a right onto cheetam hill, go all the way to the end & hang a right where the road forks & you're there, its right by the pump house !
tell me alittle about it. i race mx and i am looking for a place to ride that is rough for traing.
Quote from: Wannagofaster on October 03, 2005, 02:14:41 PM
tell me alittle about it. i race mx and i am looking for a place to ride that is rough for traing.
It's mainly deep whoops.... If its dry you can jump them, but when it rains.... It's great muddin !
how big is the area?
You can't go back there on a quad. You will get in trouble.
ghost land has been closed for a long time
thers condos on property now
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 03, 2005, 02:36:20 PM
You can't go back there on a quad. You will get in trouble.
We go back there all the time & the cops never say anything to us about it
Quote from: bluesman on October 03, 2005, 02:52:37 PM
ghost land has been closed for a long time
thers condos on property now
There is nothing on the property.... We still ride there .... But I'm not sayin you won't have trouble with the law ..... Cuz it's possible @ Ghost Lands
Hi, I'm david and I am 22 years old. Please pm me with, your addres, parents name, where and when you work, when you are alone at your house, and if any pets live with you.
Thanks can't wait to meet you... >:D
Quote from: o4250 on October 03, 2005, 06:49:23 PM
Hi, I'm david and I am 22 years old. Please pm me with, your addres, parents name, where and when you work, when you are alone at your house, and if any pets live with you.
Thanks can't wait to meet you... >:D
not funny
.
[/quote]
No actually I'm just sick of going riding / muddin with the girls
[/quote]
Yeah, me too. ;D
Yea I'm looking for a girl to ride with. I wish you were closer to bradenton
oh and THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 03, 2005, 07:45:14 PM
Yea I'm looking for a girl to ride with. I wish you were closer to bradenton
oh and THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.
Why? If she isn't a Paris Hilton look a like, you can't be bothered? Come on.
yEAh Im hot i gots most my teeths in the front i is 6ft 4in 135lbs. i live in loxhaatchee near k-marts, i gots truck it wuz a 4by4 but rear end dun broken so its jus got front drive it still kicks possom butt thow! its got v4 in her i broken the front 4 pistons so she just run on back 4? i gots sleepen bags and a bean bag in back of truck for funnen in your mud hole too ha ha justa kidden :-[ i got my dog to he nice to he a great dane half chitchew he likes gurls,to we really cool to go muddin wit . my 4wheeler in pawn shop if i could barrow 80buks we could getter out / if ya what to reach me i''ll be a da piggly wiggle near the kmart tonite after 11pm we kick it girl i can tell your hott i love u, buy darlen :-* :-* ;)
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 03, 2005, 03:00:38 PM
Quote from: bluesman on October 03, 2005, 02:52:37 PM
ghost land has been closed for a long time
thers condos on property now
There is nothing on the property.... We still ride there .... But I'm not sayin you won't have trouble with the law ..... Cuz it's possible @ Ghost Lands
So what are all those square things out there i see people going in and out of ??
I know there is a very small place to ride at on the east side.If there's more then two bikes out there it's packed..
I ride out in Royal palm all the time. PM me if you want to ride tonight. My neighbor and I are going to ride out behind the Regal Cinema around six.
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 03, 2005, 07:53:36 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 03, 2005, 07:45:14 PM
Yea I'm looking for a girl to ride with. I wish you were closer to bradenton
oh and THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.
Why? If she isn't a Paris Hilton look a like, you can't be bothered? Come on.
Oooh for her sake, I hope shes not a Paris look alike, cause that girl needs to eat something! There's so many great people on this site Ford4x4girl, I'm sure you'll be able to come across someone to ride with. If you've got a 4-wheeler it'll definately not be a problem... with all the group rides we've been having lately, you cant go wrong.
the raptor
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: wilburz on October 04, 2005, 08:30:32 AM
I ride out in Royal palm all the time. PM me if you want to ride tonight. My neighbor and I are going to ride out behind the Regal Cinema around six.
And you did not invite me ???? Well I am back in town, it is time to ride !!!! We will have to start riding during the week like we use too.
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 04, 2005, 09:01:03 AM
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 03, 2005, 07:53:36 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 03, 2005, 07:45:14 PM
Yea I'm looking for a girl to ride with. I wish you were closer to bradenton
oh and THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS.
Why? If she isn't a Paris Hilton look a like, you can't be bothered? Come on.
Oooh for her sake, I hope shes not a Paris look alike, cause that girl needs to eat something! There's so many great people on this site Ford4x4girl, I'm sure you'll be able to come across someone to ride with. If you've got a 4-wheeler it'll definately not be a problem... with all the group rides we've been having lately, you cant go wrong.
Well by no means would I even wish to be Paris Hilton .... I'm a country girl & I love my 4 wheel drive.... I have a 4x4 Kodiak ....
YAY!!! I was getting scared there for a second, lol.
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 04, 2005, 10:10:07 AM
YAY!!! I was getting scared there for a second, lol.
i'm just real.... thats all ....
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:20:36 AM
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 04, 2005, 10:10:07 AM
YAY!!! I was getting scared there for a second, lol.
i'm just real.... thats all ....
You guys know what I was trying to say, right?
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:25:56 AM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:20:36 AM
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on October 04, 2005, 10:10:07 AM
YAY!!! I was getting scared there for a second, lol.
i'm just real.... thats all ....
You guys know what I was trying to say, right?
no I don't think I know ..... explain please .....
When I replied to the post saying that without pictures the thread is worthless, I was saying that he was being shallow and unless you are a hottie, he wasn't interested. That's all! I should have been clearer in my response. Sorry.
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:40:05 AM
When I replied to the post saying that without pictures the thread is worthless, I was saying that he was being shallow and unless you are a hottie, he wasn't interested. That's all! I should have been clearer in my response. Sorry.
No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all
I'll 2nd that... and there are A LOT of them. Fortunately, everyone I've met off this website (including my boyfriend of 1 1/2 yrs) have been awesome. Seems that everyone here are truely genuine and really nice people at heart.
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:42:12 AM
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:40:05 AM
When I replied to the post saying that without pictures the thread is worthless, I was saying that he was being shallow and unless you are a hottie, he wasn't interested. That's all! I should have been clearer in my response. Sorry.
No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all
Most women are. I, too, have little tolerance for it. That's why I made that reply.
Come on a group ride with us, and you'll have a lot of guys to ride with! ;)
What do you look like? Just in case we meet up I'll know who you are.
Are you in the Photo Section of this site?
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 10:52:17 AM
What do you look like? Just in case we meet up I'll know who you are.
Are you in the Photo Section of this site?
No I'm actually not.... I'm at work so I'll have to upload one from home
So your a 19 year old girl who has her own Truck, quad, loves to ride and works. Do you also fish?
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 11:21:58 AM
So your a 19 year old girl who has her own Truck, quad, loves to ride and works. Do you also fish?
I fish both Fresh & Salt Water ..... and I hunt too ...
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:48:26 AM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:42:12 AM
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 04, 2005, 10:40:05 AM
When I replied to the post saying that without pictures the thread is worthless, I was saying that he was being shallow and unless you are a hottie, he wasn't interested. That's all! I should have been clearer in my response. Sorry.
No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all
Most women are. I, too, have little tolerance for it. That's why I made that reply.
Come on a group ride with us, and you'll have a lot of guys to ride with! ;)
I may have to take you up ont hat offer..... I'm sick of riding with the girls for real.... Don't get me wrong I love riding with my friends, but I want some real competition to ride with.....
well, if you want to ride with some dudes come out to the Regal this evening. Otherwise zip-it! ;D
Quote from: wilburz on October 04, 2005, 11:56:19 AM
well, if you want to ride with some dudes come out to the Regal this evening. Otherwise zip-it! ;D
I have to work late tonight or else I would.... I get off work at 9:30.... We're starting a remodeling project !!! :(
Also going out to Corbitt area Thursday and this weekend for some freindly muzzleloader hunting. You got one of those?
Quote from: wilburz on October 04, 2005, 12:36:03 PM
Also going out to Corbitt area Thursday and this weekend for some freindly muzzleloader hunting. You got one of those?
I don't have a muzzleloader... I have a 22 & a double barrel shotgun... But I will be going out there to spectate with a friend....
Don't forget to send in for your first 9 days of general gun quota hunt permit for Corbitt area. You can get them on the 5th of October starting at 10:00 am on the FWC website.
Quote from: wilburz on October 04, 2005, 12:47:16 PM
Don't forget to send in for your first 9 days of general gun quota hunt permit for Corbitt area. You can get them on the 5th of October starting at 10:00 am on the FWC website.
My quota was mailed to me I got it close to the beginning of last month ....
Come on the next group ride with us. I would like to ride with some people my age. How far are you from Naples? I'm gonna plan a trip this month and try to make a cool ride. Hopefully not too far away though. Anyone have any ideas?
Quote from: z400stunter on October 04, 2005, 01:01:45 PM
Come on the next group ride with us. I would like to ride with some people my age. How far are you from Naples? I'm gonna plan a trip this month and try to make a cool ride. Hopefully not too far away though. Anyone have any ideas?
I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Naples .... You stunt too ???
Quote from: z400stunter on October 04, 2005, 01:01:45 PM
Come on the next group ride with us. I would like to ride with some people my age. How far are you from Naples? I'm gonna plan a trip this month and try to make a cool ride. Hopefully not too far away though. Anyone have any ideas?
Where are the group rides anyways ??
Going to the Holey Lands this weekend if you're interested.
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 02:12:14 PM
Going to the Holey Lands this weekend if you're interested.
Possibly .... But I thought Holey Lands were closed .....
If you only liked dodge I would ask you out......... ;)
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 04, 2005, 02:21:24 PM
If you only liked dodge I would ask you out......... ;)
I like dodge & I had a dodge 1500 4x4 on 39.5's but I totalled it .... Now I have a ford ..... ???
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 02:22:54 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 04, 2005, 02:21:24 PM
If you only liked dodge I would ask you out......... ;)
I like dodge & I had a dodge 1500 4x4 on 39.5's but I totalled it
oh. What year? I didn't mean any offence before when I asked for a pic. I just want to make sure your not some creapy guy.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 04, 2005, 02:24:58 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 02:22:54 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 04, 2005, 02:21:24 PM
If you only liked dodge I would ask you out......... ;)
I like dodge & I had a dodge 1500 4x4 on 39.5's but I totalled it
oh. What year? I didn't mean any offence before when I asked for a pic. I just want to make sure your not some creapy guy.
It was a 97 extended cab .... I miss it !! :-\
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 02:18:32 PM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 02:12:14 PM
Going to the Holey Lands this weekend if you're interested.
Possibly .... But I thought Holey Lands were closed .....
That's what I thought, but this says different.
http://myfwc.com/whatsnew/05/south/holeylandopen.html
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 02:28:26 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 02:18:32 PM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 02:12:14 PM
Going to the Holey Lands this weekend if you're interested.
Possibly .... But I thought Holey Lands were closed .....
That's what I thought, but this says different.
http://myfwc.com/whatsnew/05/south/holeylandopen.html
I love takin the buggy to Holey Lands .....
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 03, 2005, 01:21:44 PM
I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in my truck with !!! ) ::)
And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!
TALK ABOUT CHUMMING FOR SHARKS LMAO!!!! :R
Quote from: sport66 aka "stump66" on October 04, 2005, 02:41:01 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 03, 2005, 01:21:44 PM
I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in my truck with !!! ) ::)
And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!
TALK ABOUT CHUMMING FOR SHARKS LMAO!!!! :R
I wouldn't call it chumming .... I'm just bored of riding with the girls
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 02:28:26 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 02:18:32 PM
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 04, 2005, 02:12:14 PM
Going to the Holey Lands this weekend if you're interested.
Possibly .... But I thought Holey Lands were closed .....
That's what I thought, but this says different.
http://myfwc.com/whatsnew/05/south/holeylandopen.html
Thats interesting .....
Just letting everyone know in the Loxahatchee area, we've been getting numerous complaints about ATVs and Dirtbikes riding on 59th(the paved road) leading to whoop-de-do Rd. along the "M" Canal. Please stay off the public roads(this includes the dirt roads), as area residents have requested stepped up enforcement.
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:42:12 AM
No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all
I have to agree w/ you on that one. Nice to meet another chick that likes riding, fishing, and trucks. I'm still working on getting my Ford.
Funny you are tired of riding w/ the girls. And I have yet to get the opportunity to get enough women together to go just all women. I can understand where you are coming from though. There are good one's out there.
As for the group rides they are always posting new ones. Had a couple the last few weekends in ONF. There are some ppl going to scrub this weekend. A group went to Jasper last weekend. And MSG is coming up the 15th and there's generally a group there. I'll be missing that one for a clean up ride. Keep reading the group rides section and join everyone.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 05, 2005, 12:14:53 AM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:42:12 AM
No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all
I have to agree w/ you on that one. Nice to meet another chick that likes riding, fishing, and trucks. I'm still working on getting my Ford.
Funny you are tired of riding w/ the girls. And I have yet to get the opportunity to get enough women together to go just all women. I can understand where you are coming from though. There are good one's out there.
As for the group rides they are always posting new ones. Had a couple the last few weekends in ONF. There are some ppl going to scrub this weekend. A group went to Jasper last weekend. And MSG is coming up the 15th and there's generally a group there. I'll be missing that one for a clean up ride. Keep reading the group rides section and join everyone.
It seems to me that girls like us are a rare find .... Guys just don't see that
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 05, 2005, 12:14:53 AM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 10:42:12 AM
No offense taken .... I'm just one of those girls who hates guys who are shallow & superficial ..... That's all
I have to agree w/ you on that one. Nice to meet another chick that likes riding, fishing, and trucks. I'm still working on getting my Ford.
Funny you are tired of riding w/ the girls. And I have yet to get the opportunity to get enough women together to go just all women. I can understand where you are coming from though. There are good one's out there.
As for the group rides they are always posting new ones. Had a couple the last few weekends in ONF. There are some ppl going to scrub this weekend. A group went to Jasper last weekend. And MSG is coming up the 15th and there's generally a group there. I'll be missing that one for a clean up ride. Keep reading the group rides section and join everyone.
I thought MSG was the 21st.
Quote from: PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 on October 05, 2005, 12:05:35 AM
Just letting everyone know in the Loxahatchee area, we've been getting numerous complaints about ATVs and Dirtbikes riding on 59th(the paved road) leading to whoop-de-do Rd. along the "M" Canal. Please stay off the public roads(this includes the dirt roads), as area residents have requested stepped up enforcement.
Because you were gone ....LOL Welcome Back :)
Quote from: PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 on October 05, 2005, 12:05:35 AM
Just letting everyone know in the Loxahatchee area, we've been getting numerous complaints about ATVs and Dirtbikes riding on 59th(the paved road) leading to whoop-de-do Rd. along the "M" Canal. Please stay off the public roads(this includes the dirt roads), as area residents have requested stepped up enforcement.
I'm still gonna take my truck out there though .........
The third weekend of the month according to my calendar is the 17th. Check out l-cross.com and see.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 05, 2005, 02:44:23 PM
The third weekend of the month according to my calendar is the 17th. Check out l-cross.com and see.
That's what I'm sayin too ..... :-\
Since they open on Friday then you have to include that day in the weekend calculation. Therefore it would be the 21st. COme on lady's.
Your truck is ok on the roads FORD4X4GIRL. Unfortunately, we had to shut down a mudhole near 200th Lane at the owner's request recently.......I'll be out there this weekend, so you may see me........
Quote from: PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 on October 05, 2005, 03:13:23 PM
Your truck is ok on the roads FORD4X4GIRL. Unfortunately, we had to shut down a mudhole near 200th Lane at the owner's request recently.......I'll be out there this weekend, so you may see me........
I promise that I'll play nice ..... >:D
Yea, me too!! >:D
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 05, 2005, 04:32:57 PM
Well you can pop my Klutch.
from your profile your 14 .... there for it would be against the law .....
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 05:04:32 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 05, 2005, 04:32:57 PM
Well you can pop my Klutch.
from your profile your 14 .... there for it would be against the law .....
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
I was going to suggest you look up QT, but I see I'm too late. I won't even
TRY to keep up with her! The girl can ride!
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 05, 2005, 06:13:42 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 05:04:32 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 05, 2005, 04:32:57 PM
Well you can pop my Klutch.
from your profile your 14 .... there for it would be against the law .....
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
I was going to suggest you look up QT, but I see I'm too late. I won't even TRY to keep up with her! The girl can ride!
I'll have to keep that in mind .........
;)