Poll
Question:
1 thing you dont like about the YFZ's
Option 1: No Reverse
Option 2: Power
Option 3: Brakes
Option 4: Handling
Option 5: Top Speed
Option 6: Price
What's the one thing that you dont like about the YFZ 450's 04-06
I dont need reverse, I go through or over ;D
No offense, but the polls are getting out of hand.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 06, 2005, 03:55:57 PM
No offense, but the polls are getting out of hand.
i know right
Since it isn't an option I just wanted to say I dont like the seat or the stiffness of the throttle. Other than that I love it!
I don't like the way they look. I also say they should come with a kickstart right from the factory, instead of having to convert it to use one.
.....its faster than my warrior! ;D ;D ;D
It smells funny. :spit.gif
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2005, 05:37:17 PM
It smells funny. :spit.gif
Who told you to smell it? ;D
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 13, 2005, 06:01:59 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2005, 05:37:17 PM
It smells funny. :spit.gif
Who told you to smell it? ;D
Chillin did ! ??? I think its cause he had been fartin on the seat. :-[ :( ;D
Quote from: gery350 on September 12, 2005, 02:17:41 PM
.....its faster than my warrior! ;D ;D ;D
LOL-same here...
also don't like the way the MSRP sticker looks either!!
you left out one of the biggest gripes! THE SEAT!!!!!!
IF you would get up of the seat you might find out how great it rides.LOL I love mine, especially when I go by those Hondas.
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on September 24, 2005, 02:45:35 PM
IF you would get up of the seat you might find out how great it rides.LOL I love mine, especially when I go by those Hondas.
I got a Honda you can TRY to go by if you'll bring your butt to the track with me sometime! ;) lol
I believe you are going down to Seminole arent you? We are going to try. I am almost 99%sure. Call me let me know.
id like reverse on it but of course i trail ride so... but id like reverse to back up when there is a dead end.
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on September 25, 2005, 04:10:38 AM
I believe you are going down to Seminole arent you? We are going to try. I am almost 99%sure. Call me let me know.
Nah bro I had to back out just don't have the extra funds right now for a weekend trip which is what that would be since it's 6+ hours from home so I am just going to go to Japser. Maybe next time but I am planning to go to either Paxx, Waldo or Bostwick the following weekend if your up for it.
The YFZ is awsome but it really sucks without reverse.
Sometimes I wish I had reverse, but when I back up, I know that I have the best bike for racing out.
I like the new arms, people ask me who makes them all the time.
The front tires are cheap, popped both of them at seminole on the trail course.
Steering is really easy, but that is good AND bad. You clip a tree and you will feel it.. Trust me.
The power? Man, all you could need, suspension setup and you are done, anything else is just to add to make your opponent cry.
A bad thing, when you ride one, look down to check if your leg is on fire. I know times that I have been in a race and smell somthing weird, then I remember I put on deoderant so it's not me, look down and my boot is real dark in one spot.
Hmm, not much else to say about it.
Oh yea the seat is to Hard, it does'nt have full 450cc, and the the A-arms are plain. Well.............. They fixed that alright!! ;D
Umm, neither does honda offer a full 450... The 06 was the FIRST to have a 449cc bike.
The seat isnt bad on the 06 either.
My header pipe always burns me when I dont have boots on it's way too close to your leg.
hmm what i dont like about it.........................................................................ok, what i dont like about it is that i dont have one!
i dont like the chain adjustment on the 04's and 05's
Ok, let me give you a review on the carb.
Great carb, but what a pain to get out of the frame. The bowl is really hard to get to and guess what? THEY USED PHILLIPS HEADS TO HOLD THE BOWL ON!!! To make it worse, they have no grip so you can loosen them before you try to take a screw driver to it. Well, since you CANT loosen them with a regular pair of vise grips you have to try the screwdriver.. BAD IDEA!! I stripped 3 out of the 4 out. If I were you, I would take out the carb, take a hack saw and make a nice groove to get a flat head screw driver in there to take off the bowl and replace them with hex head bolts as soon as possible.
i was gona get one but i dont ride track alot and i like having reverse, but if you ride track its the best bike out there, i think