Who went to the FTR? I think we had an awesome quad turn out.........considering that this was the weekend of LL!!! We can always use more so I encourage you all to jon us at the next FTR. It is September 18th at Bartow Cycle Sports. If ya need the address, website, track phone # i have all that info handy!!!! Please all you quad guys and girls ...... come on out and give the FTR a try. It's just like a National only it doesn't leave Florida!!!! I loved it!!!! See ya at the track.
Brandi!!**!!**
This was MX right? Some of us ride either XC or MX.. You scared me when you said FIRST FTR race.. I thought I missed out. Well, I think you are talking about MX, but when QS/HS comes around.. Ill be sure to post about it.. Cant wait!
I had a blast....and I agree the quad turnout was great!! ;D
there are alot of us that would love to support the ftr mx series BUT we run nationals and dade city..first mx race on a national weekend second mx race on a dade city weekend..poor planning if you ask me......
I will be there for the next one!
Quote from: miniquad8 on August 15, 2005, 02:15:50 PM
there are alot of us that would love to support the ftr mx series BUT we run nationals and dade city..first mx race on a national weekend second mx race on a dade city weekend..poor planning if you ask me......
Scheduling is extremely tricky with ama and atva nationals, harescrambles, and enduro events, but why would anyone even bother scheduling around Dade City events? It's a jumpless sandpit with unmarked corners.
You are very right!!! But for those who actually run and follow the FTR it is important!!!! Who cares about Dade City. The FTR races are better races anyways!!!!! I had lots of fun!!! and I am pretty darn sure that we'll have loads more fun at all the ones to come!!!!
we were there. it was awsome, even though it was like 150 degrees outside. it was awsome. well be at bartow for the next one also.
iI know you were there Kid!!! This is Brandi Mikes girlfriend!!!! Is this Brandon or Lyndon????
i was there... went pretty good... found out that i need a pit bike and a trailer too. see ya next round...
p.s. Brandi rosco should be at the next race too.
CAN SOMEBODY POST THE RESULTS
once they are posted on FTR site I will put them on here.
Results are posted on FTR site. couldn't figure out how to bring them over here so go check them out.
The quads are at the bottom of the list. Just to help yall out a little.