Race #1 Of FTR..........

Started by YFZCutie113, August 15, 2005, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZCutie113

Who went to the FTR? I think we had an awesome quad turn out.........considering that this was the weekend of LL!!! We can always use more so I encourage you all to jon us at the next FTR. It is September 18th at Bartow Cycle Sports. If ya need the address, website, track phone # i have all that info handy!!!! Please all you quad guys and girls ...... come on out and give the FTR a try. It's just like a National only it doesn't leave Florida!!!! I loved it!!!! See ya at the track.

                                     Brandi!!**!!**
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

svtbolt04

This was MX right? Some of us ride either XC or MX.. You scared me when you said FIRST FTR race.. I thought I missed out. Well, I think you are talking about MX, but when QS/HS comes around.. Ill be sure to post about it.. Cant wait!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Albright335

I had a blast....and I agree the quad turnout was great!!  ;D
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

miniquad8

there are alot of us that would love to support the ftr mx series BUT we run nationals and dade city..first mx race on a national weekend second mx race on a dade city weekend..poor planning if you ask me......
cam covil#8
04 dade city unlimited mini quad 2nd place
05 dade city unlimited mini quad 1st place
05 gnc mx 70 production 3rd place
06 gnc mx 70 shifter national champion(round 3,5,6,7,8,9,11 winner)
06 dade city quad youth 1st place
06 gncc round 1,4 winner

MXRACER86

I will be there for the next one!
When The Gate Drops!  The Bullsh!t Stops!!!

h400exinfl

Quote from: miniquad8 on August 15, 2005, 02:15:50 PM
there are alot of us that would love to support the ftr mx series BUT we run nationals and dade city..first mx race on a national weekend second mx race on a dade city weekend..poor planning if you ask me......

Scheduling is extremely tricky with ama and atva nationals, harescrambles, and enduro events, but why would anyone even bother scheduling around Dade City events?  It's a jumpless sandpit with unmarked corners.

YFZCutie113

You are very right!!! But for those who actually run and follow the FTR it is important!!!! Who cares about Dade City. The FTR races are better races anyways!!!!! I had lots of fun!!! and I am pretty darn sure that we'll have loads more fun at all the ones to come!!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

TBR_#86

we were there. it was awsome, even though it was like 150 degrees outside. it was awsome. well be at bartow for the next one also.
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

YFZCutie113

iI know you were there Kid!!! This is Brandi Mikes girlfriend!!!! Is this Brandon or Lyndon????
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

400EX

i was there... went pretty good... found out that i need a pit bike and a trailer too. see ya next round...

p.s. Brandi rosco should be at the next race too.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LostCause

once they are posted on FTR site I will put them on here.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

Results are posted on FTR site.  couldn't figure out how to bring them over here so go check them out.

The quads are at the bottom of the list.  Just to help yall out a little.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ