I regret to inform you guys that last night my daughters 8mon old shitz zue got away from me and was killed by a car. She does'nt know yet but i'm gonna break her heart when she finds out. :'(
I hope he's in a better place.poor thing.
[attachment deleted by admin]
sorry to hear a bout that man, I hope cristina takes it ok, let her know we are all sorry.
I'm sorry manny, cute lil puppy, you can be sure shes in a better place.
Manny, go out and buy another one... before cristina finds out.
Man----sorry to hear that. :-[
That bites. I have 3 kids and we lost our Rott of 11 years a few months ago... I hope she takes it ok. Good luck and sorry for your loss.
Thank you guys i'm gonna tell her tommarow. :'(
Sorry to hear that. I unfortunately know the feeling.
Quote from: big-daddy on July 24, 2005, 11:47:11 AM
Manny, go out and buy another one... before cristina finds out.
Smoke and mirrors buddy... Got to break the news to her and at the same time have a new puppy waiting just like big daddy said. Got to replace that void.
Sometimes a little white lie dont hurt Manny .
Quote from: PureLogic on July 24, 2005, 02:11:58 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on July 24, 2005, 11:47:11 AM
Manny, go out and buy another one... before cristina finds out.
Smoke and mirrors buddy... Got to break the news to her and at the same time have a new puppy waiting just like big daddy said. Got to replace that void.
dont get her a new puppy for a few months.
Go buy the movie "All Dogs go to Heaven" before you tell her.
:'( OH NO!!!!
I am sorry to here that! It is always hard to have to break that kind of news to a kid....... :'( :'(
I would wait and ask her if or what kind of new puppy she wants and let her make that decision..
Man that's sad news.... :-\ Keep us posted
Sorry for the loss. I hope your daughter takes the news ok. Just reassure her that the pup is in a better place. Good luck
She will understand better when she is older .
That is awful. I'm sorry to hear that. Your daughter will be heartbroken for sure. Let her decide when she's ready for another pup. PLEASE consider a rescue dog!
Definetly !!!
man i am sorry. when my daughters dog got lost she was really upset. so i know what your going through. hope she is ok.
:'(
sorry to hear that. Hope she took it okay.