I regret to inform you

Started by CAOSPOP, July 24, 2005, 03:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

I regret to inform you guys that last night my daughters 8mon old shitz zue got away from me and was killed by a car. She does'nt know yet but i'm gonna break her heart when she finds out. :'(

I hope he's in a better place.poor thing.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigscrb15

sorry to hear a bout that man, I hope cristina takes it ok, let her know we are all sorry.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LakeMaryKid

I'm sorry manny, cute lil puppy, you can be sure shes in a better place.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

big-daddy

Manny, go out and buy another one... before cristina finds out.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Man----sorry  to  hear  that. :-[
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

That bites. I have 3 kids and we lost our Rott of 11 years a few months ago... I hope she takes it ok. Good luck and sorry for your loss.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

CAOSPOP

Thank you guys i'm gonna tell her tommarow.  :'(

TRX450R_Racer

Sorry to hear that. I unfortunately know the feeling.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

PureLogic

Quote from: big-daddy on July 24, 2005, 03:47:11 PM
Manny, go out and buy another one... before cristina finds out.

Smoke and mirrors buddy... Got to break the news to her and at the same time have a new puppy waiting just like big daddy said. Got to replace that void.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

J.D.

Sometimes a little white lie dont hurt Manny .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: PureLogic on July 24, 2005, 06:11:58 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on July 24, 2005, 03:47:11 PM
Manny, go out and buy another one... before cristina finds out.

Smoke and mirrors buddy... Got to break the news to her and at the same time have a new puppy waiting just like big daddy said. Got to replace that void.


dont get her a new puppy for a few months.

renmus

Go buy the movie "All Dogs go to Heaven" before you tell her.

Mrs.Nightbreed

 :'( OH NO!!!!

I am sorry to here that! It is always hard to have to break that kind of news to a kid....... :'( :'(

I would wait and ask her if or what kind of new puppy she wants and let her make that decision..


Man that's sad news.... :-\  Keep us posted

Qdawg76

Sorry for the loss. I hope your daughter takes the news ok. Just reassure her that the pup is in a better place. Good luck
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

J.D.

She will understand better when she is older .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

GSPKurt

That is awful. I'm sorry to hear that. Your daughter will be heartbroken for sure. Let her decide when she's ready for another pup. PLEASE consider a rescue dog!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

CAOSPOP


gery350

man i am sorry. when my daughters dog got lost she was really upset. so i know what your going through.  hope she is ok. 
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

jackinthebox23

 :'(

sorry to hear that. Hope she took it okay.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com