like to go to onf, if anybody wants to go saturday ...let me know
Hey I mite b able to get out that sat. My sportman is being servised I broke a CV boot Fri and it is getting its 25 hour break in servised done to
What to expect?
Years ago, sometimes it was ok, sometimes the rangers seemed like they hated us?
Are the trails all whooped?
Best trails?
Crowded?
Is the Rodman Dam area still open? Power Lines?
Thanks,
--Rick
Quote from: rsieminski on July 14, 2013, 02:35:31 PM
What to expect?
Years ago, sometimes it was ok, sometimes the rangers seemed like they hated us?
Are the trails all whooped?
Best trails?
Crowded?
Is the Rodman Dam area still open? Power Lines?
Thanks,
--Rick
hi what to expect.a nice ride I have never had no trouble with the rangers I don't motocross or rip up an down the trails I go for a nice day out for a trail ride the trails are in good shape rodman is still open but no more sand pit and no power line riding
Thanks for the info!
No more Rodman Sand Pit? :'(
No more Powerlines?
Is it clearly marked where you CANNOT ride?
Well more like they have it clearly marked where u can ride its a nice trail u can get a good day out of it
Rode the Centennial trail a couple of weeks ago it was great. The trail has a lot of elevation changes is around a 45 mile loop and you can swim at the blue sink to cool off... The trail was in great shape.
This video is from our last ride ... Ocala National forest (centennial) trail ride (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnpAIFvFCtc#ws)
Thanks, and nice video.
Where is the Centennial trail? I don't see it on their map?
Are there any fees to ride there?
Someone said something about a pass?
75 per year or 10 per day the centennial trail is off 40 and forest road 13 trailhead or u can put in at big scrub camp ground trail head
$10 for a 3 day permit good @ all Ocala trails.
Quote from: SMP63 on July 14, 2013, 06:59:50 PM
$10 for a 3 day permit good @ all Ocala trails.
my bad thank u smp63 for the corrections
do they say anything about tires on atv ?
Quote from: mudbucket2 on July 14, 2013, 11:02:57 PM
do they say anything about tires on atv ?
Yes you have to have them!!!! ;D Sorry i couldn't resist..... I'm not sure but i don't think they care about the size of the tread... My treads are over an inch and we passed a ranger and she didn't stop us.
yeah ,yeah i had that one coming....LOL coming from jax , whats a good trailhead ?
Hey mud where u want to ride at
We will be staying north of Lake Kerr. Where can we get permits?
U going to stay at delancy u can get your 3 day pass at any trailhead
i have been on centennial trail , like to try delancy loop , it hooks with other trailes . put in at the trailhead just a little north of fr66 on 19,, sound good ? i hope i dont have to work saturday !!!
Quote from: mudbucket2 on July 15, 2013, 11:19:20 PM
i have been on centennial trail , like to try delancy loop , it hooks with other trailes . put in at the trailhead just a little north of fr66 on 19,, sound good ? i hope i dont have to work saturday !!!
delancy loops b good I hope I have my Polaris back by then so my girlfriend can go if not I will b their with cat let me no if u have to work
Mudbucket2 what time u going to b their
If I don't have to work , like to get there 7 or7.30 .
OK see u sat. 7-7:30
It's going to be closer to 7.30.,,, I'll be there
OK that's good see u their
Hey mudbucket2 u get that tracks map I emailed u to day of our ride I for got to turn the map off so their is some of my trip home on Their
No I didnt ,, plz send again .....thx
OK I resent it to to your email and I forward it to your email let me know if u get it
thx I got it