http://weather.sun-sentinel.com/global/Region/g3/2xpxIRSatellite.html
this is a big one people 135mph winds
Here we go again . Good Luck everyone .
Looks like fun! At least we're not "supposed' to get a direct hit from this one, lol. But we all know how fast that can change (Charley). Oh man, I am so not ready to deal with another month without AC... AHHHHHHHH. ;D I can handle the trees in the yard, the powerlines everywhere, the rain coming in through the windows... but please... dont take the AC away!! :)
(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/884813/ashley.gif)
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on July 08, 2005, 10:47:24 AM
Looks like fun! At least we're not "supposed' to get a direct hit from this one, lol. But we all know how fast that can change (Charley). Oh man, I am so not ready to deal with another month without AC... AHHHHHHHH. ;D I can handle the trees in the yard, the powerlines everywhere, the rain coming in through the windows... but please... dont take the AC away!! :)
(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/884813/ashley.gif)
Ashley, you Scooter can come visit me in Miami. I have a guest house in the back.
is that the one that use to be in your neighbors yard a few hours ago? ;D
(just messing with you big- daddy, no offense ment)
threw them out... ;)
glad it isnt hitting you guys down in other parts of florida but us up in the panhandle are still picking up from Ivan.
Quote from: FLscooter on July 09, 2005, 01:57:53 AM
glad it isnt hitting you guys down in other parts of florida but us up in the panhandle are still picking up from Ivan.
We have been thinking of you guys constantly !!
Hunker down , protect everything you have and please take care
Don & Jan
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on July 08, 2005, 10:47:24 AM
Looks like fun! At least we're not "supposed' to get a direct hit from this one, lol. But we all know how fast that can change (Charley). Oh man, I am so not ready to deal with another month without AC... AHHHHHHHH. ;D I can handle the trees in the yard, the powerlines everywhere, the rain coming in through the windows... but please... dont take the AC away!! :)
(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/884813/ashley.gif)
I dig the sig Ash