check out infrared of hurricane

Started by dvx400#1, July 08, 2005, 10:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvx400#1


J.D.

Here we go again .  Good Luck everyone .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

SkyHighT100

Looks like fun! At least we're not "supposed' to get a direct hit from this one, lol. But we all know how fast that can change (Charley). Oh man, I am so not ready to deal with another month without AC... AHHHHHHHH.  ;D I can handle the trees in the yard, the powerlines everywhere, the rain coming in through the windows... but please... dont take the AC away!! :)

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

big-daddy

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on July 08, 2005, 10:47:24 AM
Looks like fun! At least we're not "supposed' to get a direct hit from this one, lol. But we all know how fast that can change (Charley). Oh man, I am so not ready to deal with another month without AC... AHHHHHHHH.  ;D I can handle the trees in the yard, the powerlines everywhere, the rain coming in through the windows... but please... dont take the AC away!! :)



Ashley, you Scooter can come visit me in Miami. I have a guest house in the back. 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

shulco

is that the one that use to be in your neighbors yard a few hours ago? ;D

(just messing with you big- daddy, no offense ment)

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FLscooter

glad it isnt hitting you guys down in other parts of florida but us up in the panhandle are still picking up from Ivan.

DRWalum

Quote from: FLscooter on July 09, 2005, 01:57:53 AM
glad it isnt hitting you guys down in other parts of florida but us up in the panhandle are still picking up from Ivan.

We have been thinking of you guys constantly !!

  Hunker down , protect everything you have and please take care

  Don & Jan
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: SkyHighT100 on July 08, 2005, 10:47:24 AM
Looks like fun! At least we're not "supposed' to get a direct hit from this one, lol. But we all know how fast that can change (Charley). Oh man, I am so not ready to deal with another month without AC... AHHHHHHHH.  ;D I can handle the trees in the yard, the powerlines everywhere, the rain coming in through the windows... but please... dont take the AC away!! :)


I dig the sig Ash

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com