ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: rzr ridr on November 30, 2010, 09:43:16 PM

Title: wheres the pictures
Post by: rzr ridr on November 30, 2010, 09:43:16 PM
Come on now I know somebody took some pictures don't be stingy  ;) ;D ;D
Title: Re: wheres the pictures
Post by: SuperCoop on November 30, 2010, 10:28:41 PM
I wasn't there :( Chris took a few. I will find them and post them.
Title: Re: wheres the pictures
Post by: rzr ridr on November 30, 2010, 10:38:01 PM
Cool thanks Jen I didn't think you guys made it ???hope your OK!!!
Title: Re: wheres the pictures
Post by: SuperCoop on November 30, 2010, 10:46:17 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 30, 2010, 10:38:01 PM
Cool thanks Jen I didn't think you guys made it ???hope your OK!!!

All is good ;) just spent some extra time with my family.

(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0492.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0491.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0490.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0486.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0482.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0477.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0474.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0470.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0466.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0464.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0462.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0461.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0457.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0456.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0455.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0454.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0452.jpg)
(http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y344/jenchrisbrown/Motoplex%2011%2025%202010/IMG_0451.jpg)
Title: Re: wheres the pictures
Post by: Paul_S on November 30, 2010, 10:51:33 PM
Thanks for those Jen...we missed you out there  :o

There are quite a few taken by the dirt bike guys floating around on Facey B
Title: Re: wheres the pictures
Post by: rzr ridr on December 01, 2010, 03:50:04 PM
Thanks Jen I needed that little fix ;D great pics :ThumbsUp.gif Matt looks like he seen a ghost in that one pic rolback1
It looked like he coulda trimmed some tree limbs in a couple of those  :o :o
Title: Re: wheres the pictures
Post by: patches206 on December 01, 2010, 04:27:51 PM
Great pics!!!!!!!!!!   Nice Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!