wheres the pictures

Started by rzr ridr, November 30, 2010, 09:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Come on now I know somebody took some pictures don't be stingy  ;) ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

I wasn't there :( Chris took a few. I will find them and post them.

rzr ridr

Cool thanks Jen I didn't think you guys made it ???hope your OK!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 30, 2010, 10:38:01 PM
Cool thanks Jen I didn't think you guys made it ???hope your OK!!!

All is good ;) just spent some extra time with my family.



















Paul_S

Thanks for those Jen...we missed you out there  :o

There are quite a few taken by the dirt bike guys floating around on Facey B

rzr ridr

#5
Thanks Jen I needed that little fix ;D great pics :ThumbsUp.gif Matt looks like he seen a ghost in that one pic rolback1
It looked like he coulda trimmed some tree limbs in a couple of those  :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Great pics!!!!!!!!!!   Nice Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!