ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Paul_S on November 07, 2010, 11:49:06 AM

Title: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: Paul_S on November 07, 2010, 11:49:06 AM
This is it buddy

2011 champ v 2010 champ...this week sir.
Title: Re: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: DALEQUAD on November 07, 2010, 01:57:54 PM
A: 2011 champ hasnt been determined yet and
B:2010  champ is sucking hind teet
;D
Title: Re: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: ocalamike on November 07, 2010, 03:08:20 PM
yea I cant catch a break this year  ??? I'm tryin but every move I make seems to backfire.........Oh well I said at the start of the year that I thought this was Paul's year and it looks like that might just happen.
Title: Re: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: rzr ridr on November 07, 2010, 04:13:55 PM
PAUL STANTON 2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION OF THE WORLD ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: ocalamike on November 10, 2010, 01:33:48 AM
OOPS! ......................... How did that happen Paul?  :o
Title: Re: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: Paul_S on November 10, 2010, 01:47:06 AM
Quote from: ocalamike on November 10, 2010, 01:33:48 AM
OOPS! ......................... How did that happen Paul?  :o

I gotta give it to you dude, I took one up the tata  :o
Title: Re: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: ocalamike on November 10, 2010, 02:39:36 AM
It was close though!
Title: Re: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: Paul_S on November 10, 2010, 02:49:48 AM
Quote from: ocalamike on November 10, 2010, 02:39:36 AM
It was close though!

Yeah one point last night I was ahead of you, I woke up in the morning and had lost though.
Title: Re: Hey Ocala Mikey
Post by: ocalamike on November 10, 2010, 03:02:12 AM
Thats funny I saw the same thing!