Hey Ocala Mikey

Started by Paul_S, November 07, 2010, 11:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

This is it buddy

2011 champ v 2010 champ...this week sir.

DALEQUAD

A: 2011 champ hasnt been determined yet and
B:2010  champ is sucking hind teet
;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

yea I cant catch a break this year  ??? I'm tryin but every move I make seems to backfire.........Oh well I said at the start of the year that I thought this was Paul's year and it looks like that might just happen.
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

rzr ridr

#3
PAUL STANTON 2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION OF THE WORLD ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike

OOPS! ......................... How did that happen Paul?  :o
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike on November 10, 2010, 01:33:48 AM
OOPS! ......................... How did that happen Paul?  :o

I gotta give it to you dude, I took one up the tata  :o

ocalamike

The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike on November 10, 2010, 02:39:36 AM
It was close though!

Yeah one point last night I was ahead of you, I woke up in the morning and had lost though.

ocalamike

Thats funny I saw the same thing!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying