Anybody want to go ride this weekend somewhere in the Ocala area, ONF, or Croom? Hit me up if you wanna ride. Just looking to get out in the sun. Open to suggestions
-Andy 8)
352 213 2006
Me and RaptorRidin are going sunday to Croom
Ok sweet. What time are you all heading out there? Im gonna be out there too
I think he might be getting there early, but I won;t be able to make it till almost noon. just give me a text
edit: removed my number because I see you got it now
hey just lettin you know that were going the 14th now instead because I got called in to work this sunday
hey if your interested in going to croom during the week,ill join you let me know,i gotta work weekends
Quote from: da34613 on November 15, 2010, 11:32:26 PM
hey if your interested in going to croom during the week,ill join you let me know,i gotta work weekends
I live in Brooksville I would be able to ride on some weekdays.
yeah im free most days i live right near 50 and barclay.shoot me an email if your interested.
will do
I'm up for weekday rides as well