around Ocala, ONF, Croom.

Started by QuadMAN2k5, November 05, 2010, 04:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadMAN2k5

Anybody want to go ride this weekend somewhere in the Ocala area, ONF, or Croom? Hit me up if you wanna ride. Just looking to get out in the sun.  Open to suggestions

-Andy 8)

352 213 2006
muddin is the shiat!

08Honda400EX

Me and RaptorRidin are going sunday to Croom
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

QuadMAN2k5

Ok sweet. What time are you all heading out there?    Im gonna be out there too
muddin is the shiat!

08Honda400EX

#3
I think he might be getting there early, but I won;t be able to make it till almost noon.  just give me a text

edit: removed my number because I see you got it now
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

08Honda400EX

hey just lettin you know that were going the 14th now instead because I got called in to work this sunday

Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

da34613

hey if your interested in going to croom during the week,ill join you let me know,i gotta work weekends

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: da34613 on November 15, 2010, 11:32:26 PM
hey if your interested in going to croom during the week,ill join you let me know,i gotta work weekends

I live in Brooksville I would be able to ride on some weekdays.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

da34613

yeah im free most days i live right near 50 and barclay.shoot me an email if your interested.

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

08Honda400EX

Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com