........spanked Matt's new 450r on the drag strip earlier today. 3 races in a row (although I did jump once)
Hersh started..Hitman finish line judge ;)
Nufff said.
It still got raped buy a suzuki :o :o
True dat, but I was using Matt as my jockey in the races Saturday, screw dat chit...next race (Halloween) I am piloting that bad boy myself. I may be fatter...but I am much more aggressive ;D
What are going to take them out if they are beating you LOL
Quote from: john450r on September 07, 2010, 12:04:22 PM
What are going to take them out if they are beating you LOL
I don't believe my bike can be beat
True dat smoked dat azz 3 in a row you go paul good ridin dawg ;D ;D ;D sorry matt :(
Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 12:21:40 PM
Quote from: john450r on September 07, 2010, 12:04:22 PM
What are going to take them out if they are beating you LOL
I don't believe my bike can be beat
i bet the 400ex's would spank that booty
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 07, 2010, 03:58:33 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 12:21:40 PM
Quote from: john450r on September 07, 2010, 12:04:22 PM
What are going to take them out if they are beating you LOL
I don't believe my bike can be beat
i bet the 400ex's would spank that booty
My bike is stock and it will beat any stock 450.
Now a 400 ex...that might be a bit tougher. ;)
Hey paul man that 525 put a hurtin on me dawg I cant hardly move my legs today :o man yall make that chitt look way easier than it is wow I feel like I just rode alway from texas on horse back ;D ;D ;D my hats off to anyone who hits anything on the track ;D ;D ;D
Hey matt your just not use to it yet ;)got to feel it out ;D ;D ;D
My 450 is stock and we seen that in action saturday. ;) Spank ya very much.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:21:54 AM
My 450 is stock and we seen that in action saturday. ;) Spank ya very much.
Let's see in October.
There is not a stock 450 on this site that can get the hybrid.
I was reading on Polaris's site (who make the plastics and graphics for my bike) that it will out accelerate anything.
Bodell said he will run you in Oct. He thinks his 85 can take it! Can't wait to get back up that way to ride and hang out with you guys!
Snack pak said all his money will be on nicks Z400. ;)
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:47:26 AM
Snack pak said all his money will be on nicks Z400. ;)
LOLOLOL, he lined up against Jeffs outlaw and blam. Maybe we will get a few of the littler quads out to give Nick a run for his money.
Quote from: sodell324 on September 08, 2010, 12:36:20 AM
Bodell said he will run you in Oct. He thinks his 85 can take it! Can't wait to get back up that way to ride and hang out with you guys!
LOL, You and Bodell coming up?
Hey, Nick would have had that 525 beat but the oil tank was leaking oil and it was getting under the tires!!!!! He will have that fixed for the next race weekend......
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 08, 2010, 01:32:40 AM
Hey, Nick would have had that 525 beat but the oil tank was leaking oil and it was getting under the tires!!!!! He will have that fixed for the next race weekend......
Watch yr mouth Brown, the 525 slapped yr ltr on the way back from the barrel race.
Pick on me when i was less that 100%, i see how it works, i will be back for the OCT. shootout,So please dont break the 525 before then, and lets get the lights back working not that pinks all out version......
If I make it up there Ill race you. My 450's stock. ;D That will be some fun.
There is no stock 450 that can take a KTM 525 motor in a straight line!
Just don't turn!!!! ;)
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 08, 2010, 03:02:49 AM
There is no stock 450 that can take a KTM 525 motor in a straight line!
Just don't turn!!!! ;)
That sir, is what I have been trying to tell these people.
It smoked my 450 and its not stock...........However Matt was on it and I have 100 lbs. on him if Paul was on it it would have been alot closer ;)
it already got beat by a stock 450 chads ltr in fact it beat 2 of those 525's
Quote from: john450r on September 08, 2010, 12:13:17 PM
it already got beat by a stock 450 chads ltr in fact it beat 2 of those 525's
True dat dawg smoked um and should I say it...piloted by a......sweet young lady rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 but not just any girl though.It aint no shame in losing to Courtney ;D ;D ;D
She did one one leg, true......but the battery cable came loose and Matt sat like a big dufus waiting to get towed back rather than just hand tighten it and come back for the next leg. I know one of you haters paid him to do that.
Haters rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 lmao
Quote from: Paul_S on September 08, 2010, 12:24:27 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:21:54 AM
My 450 is stock and we seen that in action saturday. ;) Spank ya very much.
Let's see in October.
There is not a stock 450 on this site that can get the hybrid.
I was reading on Polaris's site (who make the plastics and graphics for my bike) that it will out accelerate anything.
and the frame... and the a-arms... and the swing arm.... and the controls.... and the steering components.... the the assembly of it in their plant, and the distribution of it with polaris stamped on the frame
;D ;D
Hershall....see like I said "Haters" ;D
Old Dalequad there is getting hung up on a technicality. So plastics, graphics and a couple of minor components......better :P
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 08, 2010, 06:34:15 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 08, 2010, 12:24:27 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:21:54 AM
My 450 is stock and we seen that in action saturday. ;) Spank ya very much.
Let's see in October.
There is not a stock 450 on this site that can get the hybrid.
I was reading on Polaris's site (who make the plastics and graphics for my bike) that it will out accelerate anything.
and the frame... and the a-arms... and the swing arm.... and the controls.... and the steering components.... the the assembly of it in their plant, and the distribution of it with polaris stamped on the frame
;D ;D
oh my bad....i forgot there is no swingarm.... i meant upper and lower rear control arms..... half shafts.... rear hubs.... but the ktm 525 makes some power ;D
Yes. We are planning on coming for the feature in Oct. Maybe we will get up that way before then if things get back to normal around here
Quote from: ocalamike. on September 08, 2010, 03:59:16 AM
It smoked my 450 and its not stock...........However Matt was on it and I have 100 lbs. on him if Paul was on it it would have been alot closer ;)
Mike you have a cam and an exhaust.
That bike is basically stock, air box cover off, and a 1/2 clogged stock foam air filter. I think it was the GIRL racer!!!! She was a winner out there the whole weekend, beat me in drags, but i got her back in the barrel races....