Anyone want to talk about atv riding in Florida? I'd even welcome a "mine's faster than yours" thread at this point. Unless you ride a stinking, smoking, antique that most refer to as a "Zilla". LOL that should start something !
cain, to old to race... But my 7 year old son will race your 7 year old daughter ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
what would we do without drama? My old pos is still running after 19 years. On a good day it will start without breaking my foot. Its still a better looking quad than most of the new ones out their today. Even them yfz450's. That should spark up some more. ;D
I bet I can out run your 7yr olds quad. I beat an 8yr old last week. ;D
Mike; she let you win I was there!
I got a 4 year old that likes Flat Track. ;D We should get the kids togather 1 time up at Dade City. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
no way, I remember your kid ! too fast for my son... ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
I got a 4 year old that will putta spankin on us all before long 8) ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Mines 3 months old and she just started an ATV safety school. She was voted #1 in her instructor training class.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: cain73 on June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM
Anyone want to talk about atv riding in Florida? I'd even welcome a "mine's faster than yours" thread at this point. Unless you ride a stinking, smoking, antique that most refer to as a "Zilla". LOL that should start something !
And people think Im the one thats starts stuff all the time !! ::) The real trouble makers are 1fast250r and that Ware guy !!! ;D ;D PS DS 650s are slow egg suckin turds. ;D
Quote from: cain73 on June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM
Anyone want to talk about atv riding in Florida?
Please ... why would we ever do that? You people.... ::)
while were talking about kid competition let me submit My Son inthe running also
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/dan1.jpg)
My daughter isn't ready for competition just yet. She just made the transition from 4 wheels to 2 and is still getting used to it. In time.......
Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 02:29:14 AM
And people think Im the one thats starts stuff all the time !! ::) The real trouble makers are 1fast250r and that Ware guy !!! ;D ;D PS DS 650s are slow egg suckin turds. ;D
Quote
You still here ? I figured that antique banana you ride would be retired to some museum by now ;D. You can't bang Bombardier too much, they are the only ones investing in 2-stroke technology (marine) so far. There are rumors of a new 2-stroke quad as well. It still won't be a 4, but if it's Bomb it can't be all bad. ;)
Still here. ;) Somebody on this site has to make people laugh with all the baning and homos and closeings and other horrible stuff Ive been reading lately. :P So your on the right track. Lets talk about ATVs for a change !!! ;D ;D And yea , I guess a DS 650 is a ATV , just on the bottom end of the scrodum pole !! :o ;D ;D
My god this is like fresh air, wonderful ;D
Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 01:13:35 PM
Still here. ;) Somebody on this site has to make people laugh with all the baning and homos and closeings and other horrible stuff Ive been reading lately. :P So your on the right track. Lets talk about ATVs for a change !!! ;D ;D And yea , I guess a DS 650 is a ATV , just on the bottom end of the scrodum pole !! :o ;D ;D
There you go screwing things up again ! You're looking at your pole upside down! I heard you were like that.... take the pole any way you can get it :o. JK It doesn't matter where the DS is on the rating scale.... all we need to know is that it's at least a couple rungs higher than the smoke-Zilla ;D I hear those things can be fast if you can get them running.
Heres his little brother. ;) Care for a drag race ? :o I can smell your FEAR !!!! ;D ;D And quit lookin at my pole !!! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks good for and antique. That's not fear you smell.....it's you. Try deodorant. ;D Oops I forgot you need that money for spark plugs ;)
We'll have to hook up for a ride sometime. Win or lose it will be fun.
Sounds good to me. ;) Im always up for a game of kick the can. In your case it would be a tomato can !! ;D ;D Oh yea , I think that smell was your DS after my zilla had dinner and a bowel movement. ;D ;D
LOL At least you have a good sense of humor. That way you won't cry after I put your dinosaur back in the bone yard where it belongs ;D. Smell must have been a bad mix on your gas, I wouldn't know since I would be in front 8). I gotta do a gear change since I put on bigger tires, but it will be soon. Then I'll be ready !
Lets go mudding
[attachment deleted by admin]
Or we can race
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dont worry Stai ---- I mean Cain. Whenever you get that tomato can ready I will squeeze the juice out of it for ya !!! ;D ;D In the mean time , as Yamahondaman would say , GIT IT RAG !!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 30, 2005, 03:03:17 AM
while were talking about kid competition let me submit My Son inthe running also
hi chuck,
my 6 yr old sister can beat your son anytime, anywhere! and we can prove that this sunday!!! 8)
courtney
cute kids, that's too funny. chuck is he about to move up to can-can's or what?
figures you have pics of more dinosaurs lol. Observe class it's the
tri-wheelus- smokus- alotus lol. JK cool pic. Haven't seen many 3 wheelers around lately. My bro-in-law used to race them back in the day. I did see 1 at Croom. Honda 250 that thing was crazy fast. You don't have to worry about the name. I'll just print it on my grab bar so you can see it ;D.
Cain your too much bro. ;D You would fit right in on the Racing Scene. Oh. Im sorry. You ride a big , fat , heavy , 4-choke TURD. :-\ You wont be aloud in there till you get a FAST bike. ;D ;D ;D
LOL I like my big heavy and yes fast quad. Behind your smoke-zilla it's the fastest production quad made (so far). With about $100 in mods it is easily in the mid 80's which is plenty for me (for now). Maybe I should get a 2-smoker. If nothing else I can kill all the mosquitos around the camp when it craps out and won't run enough to hit the trails ;D. There are plenty on both sides to call the others "turds" the difference is that yours classifies as a dino-turd :o. We need to arrange a ride together. When I stop to take a break I can tease you after you catch up :D.
Catch up , yea right. ::) The only reason that would happen would be because I was picking up all the parts that where falling of that heap that you so loosely call a ATV. :P More like a PortaPotty with wheels !! ;D ;D
man, this is better than the racing forum... ;D
Yeah I bet the guys riding horses made a lot of similar comments to the ones driving the all new automobile back in the day. The difference here is that horses are still good for something :o ..... glue ;D Your chump-zilla is just going to add to the land fill ! That thing's pretty old... have you replaced to wood lately ?
It may be old but its still extra strong. ;) And as for wood , it only has it in the morning and when its about to pummel another poor hapless DS owner and that extra heavy tank hes on !!! ;D ;D ;D
LOL ! You may be crazy but at least you're funny :D Don't worry, when we meet up for a ride I'll be sure to cring a nice new rope to haul you back to camp with. Actually I would like to get my hands on a Zilla. I'd put it in a big hole in my back yard and wait for it to turn into oil ;) ;D.
Yep. Need to meet up and go riding. When my buddy comes up we camp out in Eureka. Great place to ride. ;D And I will go ahead and spank ya in a drag race so you wont be worring about it all weekend. :o Give ya the red azz right outta the gate. Get it over with so you can relax and injoy youeself. ;D ;D
Quote from: cain73 on June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM
Anyone want to talk about atv riding in Florida? I'd even welcome a "mine's faster than yours" thread at this point. Unless you ride a stinking, smoking, antique that most refer to as a "Zilla". LOL that should start something !
(http://www.everything2stroke.com/Photo/data/504/77Edited_pic_10.JPG)
It's hungry for some 4 pokes! Don't mock what you can't catch! ;) ;D It's old but it's still faster. What's that saying if it ain't broke don't fix it.?Why change something that works so good? You can keep your cam, valves, springs and electric start. CC for CC 2 stroke will win. :D
The smoke doesn't bother me. I can see how it would bother you as you would always be behind me. ;) ;D
I agree cain, atv talk is a breath of fresh air.
-Mark
Love those teeth. Same ones as I have on my Zilla eating DS !
I'm not anxious about who/when I will win. The family and I are going camping this week. After I get back we'll arrange a ride.
I don't discriminate. Let me "invite" others into this little discussion.
4 strokes are better than 2 :o nya nya nya ;D If you're not 4 strokin you're just chokin !
My man Mark has said it all. ;D Nice to have a brother 2 stroke big bore back me up. ;D Like I said Cain , my white skinned 4-stroke brother , the OLD 2 stroke boys will still eat your lunch. :o You did pack enough for all of us right ??? ;D ;D
Sure I can take care of lunch for ya... after all you will need to save your money for 2-choke oil and plugs ;D I'll just eat alot and let you have it when I'm done. I'll just go in the middle of the trail. That way when you come behind you'll see it ;)It'll be warm and steamy, but after sucking in all that smoke you won't be able to taste it anyway ! ::)
Here's my roadwarrior
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: cain73 on July 04, 2005, 04:27:47 AM
Sure I can take care of lunch for ya... after all you will need to save your money for 2-choke oil and plugs ;D I'll just eat alot and let you have it when I'm done. I'll just go in the middle of the trail. That way when you come behind you'll see it ;)It'll be warm and steamy, but after sucking in all that smoke you won't be able to taste it anyway ! ::)
Dang, Now thats just nasty. :P ;D
;D :o ;D I finally left him short of words 8).
Short of words but never short of shaft. Now back to ATVs in Fla. your DS would work well on a very large boat ----- as the anchor !! ;D ;D
:D LOL :D It took a while but you came up with a good one.
I think your zilla would be great a a wedding..... tied behind the car instead of tin cans..... after all at least the cans can be recycled into something usefull ;D. And the cans are a threat to the environment AFTER they are discarded, while your smoker does more damage in its presnt condition ;). 2 strokes are only half as good as 4 8)
this is better than jerry springer! and way better than the garbage that has been on here lately ;)
besides, if yall ever catch up with me youll see i ride a 4 stroke ;D
LOL !! ;D Dreth , we are here to entertain. :D Thats what I love about this site , the humor I can inject to make my fellow ATV riders laugh !!! ;D Thats what its all about right , FUN !! ;D ;D And as for the draging it behind a car , thats the only way a big , fat, sled DS could every think of keeping up with a zilla !!! ;D ;D
Cain- you know what they say:
"Anything over 2 strokes and your playing with it" :D
-Mark
Yea !! ;) What Mark said !!! ;D
Don't be jealous cause mine is big enough to need more strokes :o ;D
You two make a good pair. You can take that act on the road too. Instead of "who's on first" you two can do " how far ahead do you think Cain is?" or "man that DS is fast, maybe I should get off this dinosaur and get on the technology." :D The list goes on and on guys. Let me know if you need any more ideas for material. maybe "I hope Cain gets a flat so we can catch up." ;D
4 stroke or toxic smoke :)
I guess its kind of like where your talkin to those little boys on the other thread, you just dont know any better. ::) You know DS stands for other things. if you get my drift. ;D ;D [dumb sh--] ;D ;D ;D
thats funny right there, idont care who you are..........................
Dumb Sh-- ...... Wat yu be talkin bout dawg ?! I pull out my gat and buss' 2 in yo caps fo dat !! :D I kno 5-0 an dey sed I coud du dat if yu b messin wit me ! There may be some dumb sh--'s on around , but they don't ride DS's. ;D (point made)
now back to civilization... and 2 strokes. How dare you attempt to impune my intellectual integrity ? after all I would be judged less of a dumb sh-- seeing as how I know better than to get on a 4 wheel relic like the smoking banana you ride ;D. Actually I would be willing to ride a Zilla after all I would like to know what the cave men felt like when they were riding :D.
and as for initials you have no room to speak
lt500 = losing team's 500 :o
doesnt DS stand for another Down Suzuki ?
Quote from: cain73 on July 05, 2005, 12:43:02 PM
Dumb Sh-- ...... Wat yu be talkin bout dawg ?! I pull out my gat and buss' 2 in yo caps fo dat !! :D I kno 5-0 an dey sed I coud du dat if yu b messin wit me !
Uh......... Anyone have an ebonics dictornary lying around? Or even a DS riding manual would work. :P
LT= Long Torso :D that's why the chicks dig zillas! -Mark
Come on now Big-Daddy don't insult me be using that nasty S word in the same sentence with DS or Bombardier ! :D
Old School - that was in response to Quad32x's post about what was going on in another thread. No I don't speak or act like that. and no lt doesn't stand for "long torso" it's more like Lazy Triceratops ;D
or the alternative meaning L as T ! ;)
You 2 smokers don't forget to bring tissues when you ride with me.... after I beat you silly you'll need them to wipe your tears.. then you can use them to mop up and of that smelly oil you have spilled when your crank comes through the case from trying to keep up with a 4 strokin, 2 stroke chokin, speed machine :o ;D 8)
LOL !! :D Cain ya big ole gonad , DS stands for DEAD SLOW !!! ;D As for LT well the ladies know but being your a 4 choke rider I will let you in on the REAL meaning ------- Long Tallywacker. ;) Now you guys know who to keep your old ladies away from !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
lol. This is fun. :D We definately got to get together and go riding.
Cain- I see you're in Brandon. Is there any place to ride over there? Since Croom's stickers expired I have to renew. But since I don't have a title for my dinosaur ;) I have to get one from the D.M.V. first. Or we could caravan to Ocala and meet up with Quad32x and you can get beat up by 2 mosquito killers. ;) Hec, for chits and giggles I'll bring little zilla to see if you can keep up with him. He's handfull out of the hole. Loser washes the winners ride or in my case, RIDES. :P ;) -Mark
Sounds good to me !! ;D I got a place only 10 mins from my house in ONF that not too many people ride. One good thing , swimming holes !!! ;D ;D Be good for Cain. Wash all that zilla poo off his mug !!! ;D ;D ;D
LOL!
Quote from: Quad32x on July 05, 2005, 03:07:37 PM
LOL !! :D Cain ya big ole gonad , DS stands for DEAD SLOW !!! ;D As for LT well the ladies know but being your a 4 choke rider I will let you in on the REAL meaning ------- Long Tallywacker. ;) Now you guys know who to keep your old ladies away from !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
long or little ??
Large. ;D
We all know Big-Daddy got it right ! and tallywacker ?? I haven't heard or used such a word since I was about 5. I had a good long laugh at that alone ;D. After hearing Quad32x and Old_School talk I now know the true meaning of lt....... Lunatic Transvestite ! ;D
I am going camping for a few days starting tomorrow. When I get back I will get with you guys on hooking up for a ride. I am looking forward to it! Couple of things first though... Old_School - unless you have an insane amount of work done on your 250 it poses no prob for me. My buddy has a fast one, but it isn't fast enough ! and I don't gamble even when it's not money. Besides I don't want you 2 putting the hose in my pipe or using SOS pads on my plastic after I whoop ya! And on the outside chance I would lose... there is no way I am washing a pair of relics that the ones you ride. I have done some degrading things in my life, but will never stoop that low. 8)
I will try to coordinate to bring my buddy with his lt250 also. That way I can spank all 3 of ya at once!
watch out cain! I think they like that spanking bit too much...
LOL I'll keep it restricted to racing Big_Daddy ;) I might need you to back me up. I won't be able to haul both of those antiques in by myself unless I buy more rope.
Ok you big scrodum sack. :) You know I might almost feel sorry for you. Its gonna look like a bunch of lions tearing a carcass apart. A bunch of big YELLOW lions that is !!! ;D ;D ;D
my old antique... rest in peace! I trade it for a Lawn mower.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: big-daddy on July 05, 2005, 08:31:55 PM
my old antique... rest in peace! I trade it for a Lawn mower.
A LAWN MOWER ::)
And here I used to respect you......that poor poor quad :'(
Just abandoned! Thrown out in the cold for a yard toy :'(
but it was a john deere and I didnt have to mix the fuel... ;)
::)
Maybe Cain will buy it. ;) That is if he wont start peeing his pants like a limp membered school boy from the HUGE increase in power he would get !!! ;D ;D ;D
I am save it for a future project ? Quad32x, zilla is a fast quad but to many little problem. Like vibration and mounts.
Quote from: bigb on July 01, 2005, 10:42:48 PM
cute kids, that's too funny. chuck is he about to move up to can-can's or what?
HE IS READY FOR A FEW MORE BRUISES TO TAKE HIS MIND OFF THE BRACES HE JUST GOT, NOT A HAPPY CAMPER
take him out riding, he'll forget about the braces. at least while he's riding.
Quote from: big-daddy on July 05, 2005, 09:05:02 PM
I am save it for a future project ? Quad32x, zilla is a fast quad but to many little problem. Like vibration and mounts.
That is a great looking quad brother
thanks Chuck, It was one of my first quads.
Quote from: cain73 on July 05, 2005, 02:55:21 PM
Old School - that was in response to Quad32x's post about what was going on in another thread. No I don't speak or act like that. and no lt doesn't stand for "long torso" it's more like Lazy Triceratops ;D
I assumed that. I was just talkin smack. Keeping the thread saturated with it. ;D As far as the my 250, see sig. ;) The downside is that I changed sprockets for more acceleration since I mainly ride that quad in small places. But on closed course it's quick. It's way smaller than the zilla so I can throw it around. -Mark
thats why they sell so many Blaster, Quick and light = FUN
that's definitely a great looking quad... glad to hear you upgraded to a lawn mower though ;D.
Quote from: Old_School on July 06, 2005, 01:09:53 AM
Quote from: cain73 on July 05, 2005, 02:55:21 PM
Old School - that was in response to Quad32x's post about what was going on in another thread. No I don't speak or act like that. and no lt doesn't stand for "long torso" it's more like Lazy Triceratops ;D
I assumed that. I was just talkin smack. Keeping the thread saturated with it. ;D As far as the my 250, see sig. ;) The downside is that I changed sprockets for more acceleration since I mainly ride that quad in small places. But on closed course it's quick. It's way smaller than the zilla so I can throw it around. -Mark
I just went to 22" tires in the rear to stop the constant popping up in the front. It was terrible... I had to make sure I was pointed where I wanted to go coming out of corners cause it just stood up with all that torque. I'm going to change gearing a little not to get in the middle of where I was and where I am. But I should still have no prob with you 2 smokers ;D
Yea yea yea , Cain your a punk. ;D ;D JK. :D Im going to bed and watch Iron Chef. Be back later. :D DS --------- Dirty Sausage. :P
you guys still at it.. ;D