ATV's in Florida

Started by cain73, June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

Anyone want to talk about atv riding in Florida?  I'd even welcome a "mine's faster than yours" thread at this point. Unless you ride a stinking, smoking, antique that most refer to as a "Zilla". LOL that should start something !
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

big-daddy

#1
cain, to old to race... But my 7 year old son will race your 7 year old daughter  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

450R_Matt

what would we do without drama?  My old pos is still running after 19 years. On a good day it will start without breaking my foot. Its still a better looking quad than most of the new ones out their today. Even them yfz450's.   That should spark up some more. ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Da_Mtg_Man

I bet I can out run your 7yr olds quad. I beat an 8yr old last week.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Mike; she let you win I was there!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

450R_Matt

I got a 4 year old that likes Flat Track. ;D  We should get the kids togather 1 time up at Dade City.  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

big-daddy

#6
no way, I remember your kid ! too fast for my son... ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got a 4 year old that will putta spankin on us all before long 8) ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

PureLogic

Mines 3 months old and she just started an ATV safety school. She was voted #1 in her instructor training class.


[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: cain73 on June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM
Anyone want to talk about atv riding in Florida?  I'd even welcome a "mine's faster than yours" thread at this point. Unless you ride a stinking, smoking, antique that most refer to as a "Zilla". LOL that should start something !
And  people  think  Im  the  one  thats  starts  stuff  all  the  time !! ::)  The  real  trouble  makers  are  1fast250r  and  that  Ware  guy !!! ;D ;D                                      PS     DS 650s  are  slow  egg  suckin  turds. ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

RL400

Quote from: cain73 on June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM
Anyone want to talk about atv riding in Florida?

Please ... why would we ever do that? You people.... ::)

Chuck_Norris

while were talking about kid competition let me submit My Son inthe running also

cain73

My daughter isn't ready for competition just yet. She just made the transition from 4 wheels to 2 and is still getting used to it. In time.......

Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 02:29:14 AM

And people think Im the one thats starts stuff all the time !! ::) The real trouble makers are 1fast250r and that Ware guy !!! ;D ;D PS DS 650s are slow egg suckin turds. ;D
Quote
You still here ? I figured that antique banana you ride would be retired to some museum by now  ;D. You can't bang Bombardier too much, they are the only ones investing in 2-stroke technology (marine) so far. There are rumors of a new 2-stroke quad as well. It still won't be a 4, but if it's Bomb it can't be all bad. ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Still  here. ;)   Somebody  on  this  site  has  to  make  people  laugh  with  all  the  baning  and  homos  and  closeings  and  other  horrible  stuff  Ive  been  reading  lately. :P    So  your  on  the  right  track.   Lets  talk  about  ATVs  for  a  change !!! ;D ;D   And  yea , I  guess  a  DS 650  is  a  ATV , just  on  the  bottom  end  of  the  scrodum  pole !! :o ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bigscrub79

My god this is like fresh air, wonderful ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

cain73

Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2005, 01:13:35 PM
Still here. ;) Somebody on this site has to make people laugh with all the baning and homos and closeings and other horrible stuff Ive been reading lately. :P So your on the right track. Lets talk about ATVs for a change !!! ;D ;D And yea , I guess a DS 650 is a ATV , just on the bottom end of the scrodum pole !! :o ;D ;D
There you go screwing things up again ! You're looking at your pole upside down! I heard you were like that.... take the pole any way you can get it  :o. JK It doesn't matter where the DS is on the rating scale.... all we need to know is that it's at least a couple rungs higher than the smoke-Zilla  ;D I hear those things can be fast if you can get them running.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Heres  his  little  brother. ;)    Care  for  a  drag  race ? :o   I  can  smell  your  FEAR !!!! ;D ;D        And  quit  lookin  at  my  pole !!! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Looks good for and antique. That's not fear you smell.....it's you. Try deodorant.  ;D Oops I forgot you need that money for spark plugs ;)
We'll have to hook up for a ride sometime. Win or lose it will be fun.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Sounds  good  to  me. ;)   Im  always  up  for  a  game  of  kick  the  can.   In  your  case  it  would  be  a  tomato  can !! ;D ;D       Oh  yea , I  think  that  smell  was  your  DS  after  my  zilla  had  dinner  and  a  bowel  movement. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

LOL At least you have a good sense of humor. That way you won't cry after I put your dinosaur back in the bone yard where it belongs  ;D. Smell must have been a bad mix on your gas, I wouldn't know since I would be in front   8). I gotta do a gear change since I put on bigger tires, but it will be soon. Then I'll be ready !
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

howard

Lets go mudding

[attachment deleted by admin]

howard

Or we can race

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quad32x

#22
Dont  worry  Stai ---- I  mean  Cain.   Whenever  you  get  that  tomato  can  ready  I  will  squeeze  the  juice  out  of  it  for  ya !!! ;D ;D   In  the  mean  time , as  Yamahondaman  would  say , GIT  IT  RAG !!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

mudmonkey

#23
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 30, 2005, 03:03:17 AM
while were talking about kid competition let me submit My Son inthe running also

hi chuck,
my 6 yr old sister can beat your son anytime, anywhere! and we can prove that this sunday!!! 8)
courtney
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

bigb

cute kids, that's too funny. chuck is he about to move up to can-can's or what?
accepting donations in the form of a quad.